Guides on running a business?

CelticStryder

Are there any good guides somewhere on the forum on running an effective business within the game? I am considering going VIP once my trial ends and would like to explore this part of the game a bit to utilize the full benefit of VIP.

Is there info anywhere on which business type is the most profitable vs time spent on running the business? Any recommendations on business type for a noob still learning the game?

• 2 weeks later...

The simplest business is a clothing shop assuming you are able to work with graphics and design some threads. Lowest investment for a decent return and you sink what hours you want into designing. Nutrition requires a significant investment of money to develop good product and Orgs require in game time and management skills. Gyms are rarely profitable. That's my list from my point of view, hope it helps.

• Upvote 1

Thanks folks. Starting off with a clothing shop as many have suggested and hope to add a gym later on down the road once I build up my funds. If you have a few minutes would be awesome to have you all check out Shadow Realm Apparel. Additional stock on any sold out items expected in-store within the next couple of days.

imcool...lol I just did that without thinking. I wanted to run a 3rd business and pmed Mike. He very politely and diplomatically said yeah there is a guide out there and some helpful links.

But to the question...I run a successful Org (crossing fingers) and Gym (I took this one off of the companies for sale because it had members and coaches, I just had to change it from private to public, clean the floors, and advertise). Orgs take the most time in my opinion. You can make money off gyms and once they are up and running, they are fire and forget. I can't speak on clothing or nutrition. But having the public gym funds help as you grow to cover those early losses. Just don't crazy and get 10 Elite Coaches before you have your first members. 

Focusing on a clothing shop right now that I just opened this past weekend. Hoping to add a gym down the line to train my fighters but need some more research before trying to tackle that. If anyone wants to help a new guys get his business a good head start check out Shadow Realm Apparel. I can also offer laundry services for small amounts if you are sacking a fighter and want to move some money off him first.