COPS     Clash of Prospect

Blakewhite

MMA Prospect Present

COPS 
   Clash of Prospect

Three weight class tournaments each weight class gets 3 month VIP

This is Prospect's first scheduled event, To bring out that Competitive hunger to get better for all 380 Young MMA prospects working very hard to build a great future for themselves.
COPS 380 is for all fighter 380 ID and 19years old.  so no creation date is needed all fighters created with 380ID and are 19 years old qualify for the tournament.
I am anticipating this happening before they turn 20, So let's get our Fighters signed up for this great first competition.

Sign-up is open for all that meets the requirement.

Weight Class
I want to give all weight a fair chance.  But I will be taking the 3 most signed-up weight classes.  You Managers this is your call

Formats

Single Elimination- you Loss you are out One fight you have to make it count. no room for error is perfection
Stand Up- all stand-up fighters will fight each other
Grapplers- all grapplers will fight each other

Last Four-The last four stand up will fight the last standing four Grappler  
The Final- The final standing two will fight for the big price and title.

If you want to sponsor or support just PM
Let's make this happen guys. this prospect deserves this chance.

I think the issue you will find is everyone is sitting wait for 385k now. I know I have read about the idea of moving away from ID restricted orgs and moving towards creation date orgs but not sure if any are planned. I am fairly new so maybe missing something but seems silly to sit around and wait for a certain ID range when someone we could just start making orgs with a March 15 creation date for example. 

• Upvote 2

On 3/10/2022 at 6:32 PM, CelticStryder said:

I think the issue you will find is everyone is sitting wait for 385k now. I know I have read about the idea of moving away from ID restricted orgs and moving towards creation date orgs but not sure if any are planned. I am fairly new so maybe missing something but seems silly to sit around and wait for a certain ID range when someone we could just start making orgs with a March 15 creation date for example. 

True everyone currently waiting for 385k,  what I was looking at was to give chance to those already created young prospect to compete with each other, and I think it is very much needed. We will see how it goes. 

• 3 weeks later...