SYN SUPERNOVA XII

Icon73

*If on mobile turn sideways

SUPERNOVA XII

1650324317SUPERNOVA_XII-1.gif

On April 24th 2022, the biggest Rematch in MMATycoon history shall take place. On the grandest stage of them all. 5x5 Minute rounds for the Heavyweight Championship of the world.

This

Is

SUPERNOVA

MAIN EVENT

14390840437078.png    VS.    15374944381258.gif

(🥇Kilo Maluga vs. Karim Johnson (C)

#1 P4P Fighter, 20x World Heavyweight champion and Olympic Gold Medalist Kilo Maluga returns to the cage to try and recapture his world title against the #2 P4P SYN and GAMMA double champ Karim Johnson.

On March 13th 2022 Karim Johnson shocked the world.

After working Kilo's body early in the first Karim was able to finish Him just 3 minutes and 56 seconds into the contest. The MMA community called for an immediate rematch and with both man entered into the Olympics the matchup seemed destined for the finals.... But the MMA Gods had other things in store, Pedro Fuentes played spoiler in the first round toppling Karim Johnson in 2 rounds to pull off what many are considering upset of the year.

Now both men will look to redeem themselves in what may be the biggest rematch of all time.

Can Kilo return to form and take back his belt or will Karim Johnson flat line him once again?

CO-MAIN EVENT

16121448307495.jpg    VS.    28w6.jpg

Torhte Finlayson vs. Guilherme Godoi

In a special showcase bout we decided to bring the fans a once in a lifetime contest. An openweight bout between 2 Highland champions for the SYN BIF title. Thats right, Baddest Island Fighter.

In one corner you have the undisputed P4P king of Highland Torhte Finlayson. Coming in with a staggering record of 28-2 Finlayson has been dubbed by many the GOAT of Highland. He has avenged his 2 losses to the only man that beat him Sonatane Veainu with a recent TKO victory. A win over Godoi would help remove all doubt on his GOAT Status.

On the other side you have Godoi. Godoi has taken 2022 by storm, winning all 5 of his fights to start the year. His win over Siale Veainu shocked the MMA world as he toppled the long standing Highland champion. He has since built on that huge win with 2 title defenses and is now gunning for Highlands #1 spot.

Who will be crowned the Baddest Island Fight?!?

WORLD LIGHT HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP

15933567057650.png    VS.   25w14.jpg

(C) Joe Dinapoli vs. Just Whymer

Dubbed "The king of the new era" after defeating talent Yka sonni, Joe Dinapoli will look to cement himself as the true king of 205 by taking out the most dominant light heavyweight of this generation. Many critiques have come to doubt Dinapoli after his stunning upset loss in the second round of the Olympics to Simon Gustafsson.  A win over Whymer would silence all those critics.

As for Whymer, He will look to build upon his historic SYN run as he attempts to capture championship #10 on his quest to break the SYN record of 13. Although currently regarded as the best Light Heavyweight of this generation, many critics believe while still elite Whymer is no longer at his peak. Will he silence the doubt and defeat Dinapoli to regain his world championship?

WORLD MIDDLEWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP

15191692825110.png    VS.    26w14.jpg

(C) Jean-Claude Marceau vs. Oliver Lancaster

After defeating Danny Crosby to recapture the world title, Jean-Claude Marceau looks to continue putting together a Hall Of Fame resume with a 6th world title win. Marceau took a tough loss in the opening round of the Olympics to Hall of Fame fighter Rick Piano. The huge upset led many to wonder if he has started to decline or did he just get Pianod?

After going 21-11 to start his career Oliver Lancster has finally found his stride. Since droping down fron 205-185 the SFL 2 division champion has gone 9-2. This includes 3 wins over the supremely dangerous Sergey Shipilov and avenging one of his 2 middleweight losses with a first round knockout of Ryszard Wojcik. He has cleared out the SFL middleweight division and is now looking for a new challenge.

Will Jean-Claude Marceau bounce back or will Oliver Lancaster take the top spot?

WORLD WELTERWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP

15431117419276.jpg    VS.    14828681035715.jpg

(C) Angus MacArthur II vs. Max Chaos (🥇)

The superfight tour continues for Angus MacArthur. After dismantling the SFL and GAMMA welterweight champions in back to back fights Angus took to calling out whoever came out on top of the Olympics. Now facing his third World champion in a row Angus MacArthur looks to cement himself as the King of welterweight for this generation.

Chaos.

Behavior so unpredictable as to appear random, owing to great sensitivity to small changes in conditions. A last name has never been so fitting for one man. No matter where the fight goes Max Chaos is a threat. On the feet, on the ground, in the clinch from round 1 to round 5 Max Chaos is a danger to anybody he steps into the cage with. His unpredictable and unrelenting style led him to a Olympic gold medal win. Max will look to represent SMASH on the biggest stage of them all as he takes on what many consider the Toughest test of his career.

WORLD LIGHTWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP

15775947811300.jpg    VS.    15362856747560.gif

(C) Dick Pawlik vs. Jacque Joteel (🥇)

After a dominant run Capturing the Olympic gold medal Jacque Joteel felt extremely disrespected by the MMA media when he was still ranked under Dick Pawlik. After all Pawlik was in the same Olympic tournament and lost in the first round while Joteel dominated all 3 fights. Debates have been raging on the forums but the time for talk will come to a close this weekend. With a win directly over Dick he would remove all doubt over who is the best Lightweight in the world. But thats a lot easier said than done

A huge first round upset loss has left Dick Pawlik extremely motivated to prove he is still the top dog at 155. One of the greatest submission artist to ever compete in SYN, Dick will be looking to get this fight to the ground and display his dominant ground game.

Who will come out as the King of Lightweight?

• Upvote 13
  • Downvote 1

1196934612.0.jpg

Abu Schaubi

Greedings my thiggas and thiggettes. It's your boy Abu Schaubi here bagg with another edishun of the BIG BROOM BREAKDANCE.

Any self respecting alpha specmen has a naturally hairy ass crack. Talmbout dat jungle valley, b. It might cause some dicey situations if, say, your messican wants to play the rusty trombowln in the bagg of your new Frarri though. Talmbout those dangleberries. Getting rid of your crusty, sweaty ass afro has always been a job better suited for a neighpawlm strike than a razor, just like the brave men and women of our armed forces did in Vietnam. The country, not the state b. Thank them.

No need to char your chocolate starfish anymore, though! What you need is asswaxing.fi! Asswaxing.fi has enli-- inlaw-- ENLIWLSTED the most qualfed Finnish ass waxing speshlists on the PLANET for YOUR balloon knot cleaning needs. People from Finland are used to worgging in the darg, just like yo boy worrgs at sowld oud arenas and theaters all over the blow. It's discrete, efficient and, most of all, cheap. Use the promo code SCHAUBISASSHOLE to get 10% off of your neggst ass waxing or coloncleansing. That's SCHAUBISASSHOLE for 10% off at asswaxing.fi.

Eeeenywaze, onto the show.

I'm bagg, bitches! I haven' recorwled an episode of the BIG BROOM BREAKDANCE in a couple o weeks now. Some HADERS online were spreading a rumor aboud it being due to ergency brain surgery due to sevurley advanced CTE, but that's simply not true. The only thing daddy is suffering from is excessive BDE, b. Beast of a condition.

The real reason is that I've been touring the country with my SOWLD OUT cawlmedy tour. I'm bagg on the rowld neggst week, just making a short pit stop in the studio first. Talmbout rowld dawg, bubba.

I'll be at Roger's Chuggle Hut in Huntsville, Alabama neggst Saturday, and I'm releasing some SPECIAL THIGGETS for all my thiggies. Get your thiggets today!

When I got bagg in town, Keyshawn Mathis called me and axed me to come over to Syn HQ. I immediately finished up my b-b-b-BEAST of a Peloton worgouwlt, hopped in my BRAND NEW Frarri and headed ovrr. No time to shower when you're on the grind.

Keshawn is a big fan of my worgg, and axed me to do a lil preview of SUPERNOVA XXL, the thiggest MMA card of all time.

Now, y'all know y'boy. I'm not talmbout any SOI BOYS like Digg Paulo or that mute Jean Pol Pot. No way Jose. Instead, I'm breagin down the THIGGG BOY main event between Krilloil Malone and Carnival Johnny.

Carnivore Jonestown SHOGGED the world by G-G-G-GADOOSHING Kimbell in their last tussle. Since then, Karen Maroon 5 has won an Olympic gold medal while Canvas Jared got MURKED by some nobody.

Cleo is a member of the THIGGG BOI BIKE CLUB now, so I eggspeg him to be too much for Canteen. I predigg Killa Beluga by RD1 KO.

That's been another episode of the BIG BROOM BREAGDANCE. Abu Schaubi owlt!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

Paddy's Enhancing Drugs
image.png.55c32f7b74953d56ce6e492f7412d2d5.png

As a big fan of such massive fight events, as well as a loyal partner of Syn, we will exceptionally hand out some free PED top quality products to all the fighters who win their fight on this awesome event, SYN SUPERNOVA XII

There are a ton of amazing fights on this card, but we honestly are most curious about the main event, where number one p4p Kilo Maluga and number two p4p Karim Johnson will go head to head in an epic rematch! Oh and what do they have in common.... PED-sponsordeals 😎
And they aren't alone, many guys on this card are proudly wearing the PED-logo. 
Supernova Gif GIFs | Tenor

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Logo.jpg

Good Luck to SMASH'S very own Max Chaos on his title fight against #1 170 P4P fighter Angus MacArthur li. SMASH and Chaos are here to prove SMASH isn't just another Mid-Tier organization. We have among the best fighters in the world and we just proved that by winning the Olympics. 

• Upvote 3

We managed to get one last interview with Kilo Maluga before as he pulls into Wombley Arena. Apparently he has a few more things to say before the mega fight...

ISAjUrD.jpg

“Kilo, mind if I ask you a couple last questions before it all goes down at SYN Supernova XII this evening?”

1aQUB5V.mp4

“Are you thinking much about your competitor Karim?” 

E61qs9V.mp4

“Some detractors say this fight will simply be a mirror of your first fight with Karim. Anything to say to those haters?”

QpUlCvO.mp4

“So Kilo, break it down for us... what’s the game plan tonight?”

0bArfv3.mp4

• Upvote 2