St Petersburg

6 minutes ago, Scottfutile said:

Why is St Petersburg dead?  I was wondering if there was a reason why there is really nothing happening there.  It is the MMA Tycoon cemetery.

NATO's sanction against Russia have crippled the economy and really stuck it to all the Russian oligarchs.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, soyster89 said:

It's really too bad, too. I loved St. Pete back in the day when orgs ran there. Fights were in the morning my local time, which I think is perfect. There were a few good orgs, too. Russian Combat was one, and then Blitz added one there if I recall correctly. 

Russian Combat was ran by James Lowich if I recall correctly. Was looking at that org not too long ago.

I always appreciate the orgs that really embrace the theme of the city. Combate and the Brazilian roots i.e. are gold. Always loved ONI and the Japanese orgs like Dynasty.

• Upvote 1

@soyster89 @Rambo @Scottfutile You slackers convinced me, plus i feel like being generous today ...

In case of any Dana White or  @Icon73 wannabes feel like starting a 380K org based in St.Petersburg , i will personaly contribute in that investment of yours with 500k.

On top of that, you will also get a 90% cut merch partnership with one of the top MMA Tycoon clothing brands in the game, SynCity Fightwear ! (You re lucky that guys like @DRussellMMA dont appreciate a good partnership when they have one...)

If you re a broke ass Rambo minion like @MauriceSimmons  or  @zackmartin11 's equally stingy relative ,this the perfect opportunity for you to shine and ''Make St.Petersburg Great Again''.

PS: I d also advise you to poach @Pikachew from SFL and hire him  as your fighter contracts manager... That guy is the cheapest mo***er in the world and he is good at it !

PS no 2 : Alt accounts and pathological quitters like @JB90 shouldn't even bother to contact me . All applicants will be thorougly sniffed by Stepdad top hound dogs like @imcool and our beloved Stepdad's Forum Hitler aka TJ.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 6

2 hours ago, AlexManiatakos said:

@soyster89 @Rambo @Scottfutile You slackers convinced me, plus i feel like being generous today ...

In case of any Dana White or  @Icon73 wannabes feel like starting a 380K org based in St.Petersburg , i will personaly contribute in that investment of yours with 500k.

On top of that, you will also get a 90% cut merch partnership with one of the top MMA Tycoon clothing brands in the game, SynCity Fightwear ! (You re lucky that guys like @DRussellMMA dont appreciate a good partnership when they have one...)

If you re a broke ass Rambo minion like @MauriceSimmons  or  @zackmartin11 's equally stingy relative ,this the perfect opportunity for you to shine and ''Make St.Petersburg Great Again''.

PS: I d also advise you to poach @Pikachew from SFL and hire him  as your fighter contracts manager... That guy is the cheapest mo***er in the world and he is good at it !

PS no 2 : Alt accounts and pathological quitters like @JB90 shouldn't even bother to contact me . All applicants will be thorougly sniffed by Stepdad top hound dogs like @imcool and our beloved Stepdad's Forum Hitler aka TJ.

Idk what this is about but I hope I'm getting some money 💰🤑

• Upvote 1

On 5/2/2022 at 10:29 AM, Rambo said:

NATO's sanction against Russia have crippled the economy and really stuck it to all the Russian oligarchs.

Who needs cheap oil and gas anyway? Let's go to war instead.

Damn Russians - Just won't do what the USA tell them to.

Mike, add Kiev!

In terms of orgs, many cities are dead and have been that way for a while. It has to do with the overall activity in the game, i think the city itself plays little role actually. All non-English speaking cities are in similar situations, St Petes is the worse though.

• Like 1