Ok Now

Why would you sack the fighters that are doing well?

Tycoon...whilst we're on the subject, can there (or will there) not be a function where as managers could buy fighters from each other rather than just getting them from the FA list?

If this has been brought up already then forgive my ignorance.

Why would you sack the fighters that are doing well?

Tycoon...whilst we're on the subject, can there (or will there) not be a function where as managers could buy fighters from each other rather than just getting them from the FA list?

If this has been brought up already then forgive my ignorance.

That won't ever happen. Fighters aren't possessions - they're virtual people - you don't own them to be able to sell them.

That won't ever happen. Fighters aren't possessions - they're virtual people - you don't own them to be able to sell them.

Do football managers not buy and sell football players?

Selling fighters directly would also lead to abuse.

Someone who is doing the old "create-a-fighter-sack-the-bums" could double the amount of fighters they make by having one of their friends with an extra slot sack the fighter for them.

don't need money in your paypal account, I never have, and have paid a lot. just use you debit card, and go rake some leaves to make 10 bucks, 2 yards and 1 hour later you will be a VIP again