TUF Season 2 - Presented by Blaze Entertainment (COACH Teyo Ken vs COACH Mikey C)

saklain

23 hours ago, teyoken said:

Since he got first pick, do I pick the first fight like real TUF?

First fights are randomized and if you win more fights then Team Mikey, you choose each fight from the next round and etc. 

Last year, we had both coaches going up against each other in the first round. You guys down to do that? @teyoken@MikeyC

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, saklain said:

First fights are randomized and if you win more fights then Team Mikey, you choose each fight from the next round and etc. 

Last year, we had both coaches going up against each other in the first round. You guys down to do that? @teyoken@MikeyC

I think it should be the finale, it only makes sense

• Like 1

12 hours ago, saklain said:

FIRST FIGHT CONFIRMED!!

4EB6C477-A3DD-415E-BBA0-012D9F3938A4.thumb.jpeg.cef5068c135cd9e88a15b420b9a8c92d.jpeg VS 1601771670bXjvwQJ.gif

COACH TEYO KEN AND MIKEY C HAVE VERBALLY AGREED TO FIGHT IN ROUND 1! PREPARE FOR FIREWORKS, LETS GOOO

So was this the only way they could square off in the finals? If so this doesn't make any sense, but im here for it!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

On 6/25/2022 at 1:48 PM, Ikkitakeda said:

I think what he was saying is them fighting each other in the first round is the only way to make sure they fight each other as neither could make it to the finals.

I think what may have been meant is they just create fighters for a finale clash. At least that's how I read it.