TUF Season 2 - Presented by Blaze Entertainment (COACH Teyo Ken vs COACH Mikey C)

saklain

6 hours ago, saklain said:

DRAFT POOL

Ado Adovic - TEAM Mikey C

Roman Benson - TEAM Teyo Ken

Tycoon Judas - TEAM Teyo Ken

Blue Soyster Cult - TEAM Mikey C

Not Skenoj - TEAM Teyo Ken

Al Van dal - TEAM Teyo Ken

John Daugherty - TEAM Mikey C

Jimmy Normal - TEAM Mikey C

Golden Finch - TEAM Mikey C

Julian Wallace - TEAM Teyo Ken

Galahad .. - TEAM Teyo Ken

Monkey !! - TEAM Mikey C

Dillo The Manager - TEAM Teyo Ken

Jesse Bowes - TEAM Teyo Ken

Cian Coggins - TEAM Mikey C

Papa Francis - TEAM Mikey C

Crazy Horse - TEAM Mikey C

Cause McDubree - TEAM Mikey C

Frank Abbott - TEAM Teyo Ken

Shae St-Marseille - TEAM Teyo Ken

Victor Stone - TEAM Mikey C

Akira Shigeru - TEAM Mikey C

Hoarse Whisperer - TEAM Mikey C

Edsel T. - TEAM Mikey C

Rush Grayson - TEAM Teyo Ken

Lek Buddha - TEAM Teyo Ken

Master Tessin - TEAM Teyo Ken

Full list of managers and their corresponding teams

9 minutes ago, ForwardPressure said:

Great to see some Johnny Come Lately on Tycoon with a lucky rabbit's foot up his ass making homophobic slurs like a 5th grader who wants to be cool when mommy and daddy aren't around. Glad to see TUF is off to a real strong start. 

Homophobic slurs? It was an innocent joke and you’re this upset? Imagine having such paper thin feelings over the internet, I clearly meant and had no bad intentions. Pull your slacks up and get over yourself, and you can discredit my game skill all you’d like paint yourself as envious if you’d prefer. It’s all love for you YABAI boys, prepare to not like me at all buddy. Don’t let me get to you too much ❤️

1 minute ago, teyoken said:

Homophobic slurs? It was an innocent joke and you’re this upset? Imagine having such paper thin feelings over the internet, I clearly meant had no bad intentions. Pull your pants up and get over yourself, and you can discredit my game skill all you’d like paint yourself as envious if you’d prefer. It’s all love for you YABAI boys, prepare to not like me at all buddy. Don’t let me get to you too much ❤️

Yeah, i'm super envious of a dude ranked fourth in an online MMA simulation game. My God, I've accomplished nothing in life. Next time be more creative with your woeful attempts at smack talk. Get luck with the hiddens. 

3 minutes ago, ForwardPressure said:

Yeah, i'm super envious of a dude ranked fourth in an online MMA simulation game. My God, I've accomplished nothing in life. Next time be more creative with your woeful attempts at smack talk. Get luck with the hiddens. 

I was obviously joking with the envious comment, god you’re a tool. Have fun with the competition bud, and make sure I don’t get to you too much.

4 minutes ago, teyoken said:

I was obviously joking with the envious comment, god you’re a tool. Have fun with the competition bud, and make sure I don’t get to you too much.

Hey, I'm sorry. I have amnesia. Can you repeat the "make sure I don't get to you too much" part again? I missed it the three previous times. And you won't get to me. Because as you can see by my comment numbers compared to yours, I don't live in these forums like you do. Go ahead, take the last word now. I'm sure your ego needs it. 

9 minutes ago, ForwardPressure said:

Hey, I'm sorry. I have amnesia. Can you repeat the "make sure I don't get to you too much" part again? I missed it the three previous times. And you won't get to me. Because as you can see by my comment numbers compared to yours, I don't live in these forums like you do. Go ahead, take the last word now. I'm sure your ego needs it. 

I don’t live in these forums, compared to you maybe I do but nonetheless. Enjoy the competition buddy.

C'mon fellas, let's not get carried away with feels and stuff. Words don't always come across well via text but so far this looks like pretty active tournament so don't let it turn into some big thing. Besides, a few ruffled feathers and a little animosity adds to the spirit of competition. 

P.S just a reminder that it's 2022 and pride month. Gay jokes don't play well anymore so best to keep them to your own circles. 

• Upvote 3