TUF Season 2 - Presented by Blaze Entertainment (COACH Teyo Ken vs COACH Mikey C)

saklain

1 hour ago, scottxbandz said:

again, if you can read, which i just assume at this point that you can not, there is only one winner. the team doesnt even matter. this isn't AWC or something which you guys completely ducked too because you are scared to fight the best competition.

we are the best competition Scotty, we can't duck ourselves bro! 

win the league a few times and maybe then we can start thinking about "ducking" you because you are just too good at this game.

ps. i didn't want to enter AWC because it was an 18 year old creation tourney and there tends to be a wee bit of fuckery in  those, as you can see from this show. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Ramirez said:

win the league a few times and maybe then we can start thinking about "ducking" you because you are just too good at this game.

ps. i didn't want to enter AWC because it was an 18 year old creation tourney and there tends to be a wee bit of fuckery in  those, as you can see from this show. 

Amen. You should do the right thing and forfeit, Teyo. But you won't. Because you're a gutless coward. Either way, I'm onto my next fight. And seriously - can you talk one bit of smack without ALWAYS including homophobic comments. Good lord. I'll curse. I'll argue. But I'm not the one who keeps resorting to innuendo and bigotry. I'm happy in YABAI, playing the game with respectable players and people. If you wanna mock that, then go right ahead. Either way, this will be my first and last creation tournament. Wasn't worth the hassle. 

14 minutes ago, Ramirez said:

image.png.04cfe44642c009ed0ddc9285d6fc479f.png

i'd hope yall can win hype contest ladder in 5 years tho, hats off to yall for that but it wont last forever 🙂 

2 hours ago, scottxbandz said:

16516946029455.jpg

MAURICE MATTHEWS: "I JUST FINISHED MY TRAINING TODAY AFTER COMPLETELY DESTROYING THAT BUM ON TEAM MIKEY C.  I FEEL GOOD. THERE IS ONLY ONE WINNER OF THIS TOURNAMENT. IT WILL BE ME FUTURE GOAT, THE FUTURE ULTIMATE FIGHTER. ALL THESE OTHER GUYS OUT HERE WHINING ARE PANSIES. FUTURE GOAT OUT."

• Like 1

19 hours ago, The1rstSaint said:

I just want to know when we started picking up other managers creations, in a creation tournament. I think the whole point of a creation tournament is to run with your own creation, am I Right? some people just like to bend the rules it's just the way they are.

Anyway, good luck to the rest of the field, gg @soyster89

Thanks @The1rstSaint - it was a good fight. 

All I’m gonna say is cause I could care less about this lil YABAI V Smesh banter spat; from here onwards I would expressly state, “the fighter must be your own creation”. Leave nothing up for interpretation so there’s no cause for confusion or loopholes. With Blaze allowing it, whether it be him being lenient with the tournament as that was the captain; or as some would say it was an alliance premeditated to which I can firmly state wasnt ever discussed in the alliance chats.

However I digress.. with him allowing it…whether you agree or not, it was allowed. I understand the discourse but that was done way back and only brought up in tandem with weight and not beforehand.

Why now, not when you got the matchup ? You could’ve came to the forum same day and staged your questions, allegations, natural disgruntlement. Quite frankly, the timing of the sounds much like an attempt to incite fake outrage. Cause you should’ve been THIS MAD ☝🏾when you got the matchup. Not after the fight is rescheduled and you got your team and alliance to pile on to throw salt and emotions into the mix.

I think the game engine has given just desserts already, as some say.. Ball don’t lie, seems like the fists didn’t either.

Lose the weight, run the fight; everyone trains until they run it and we go back to schedule programming with Mikey C picking matchups. Every tourney from here out states, “Fight MUST be your own creation in the rules. FIN. 

All this dick-measuring can be spinmined elsewhere outside of the TUF thread. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Sprooch said:

Quite frankly, the timing of the sounds much like an attempt to incite fake outrage. Cause you should’ve been THIS MAD ☝🏾when you got the matchup. Not after the fight is rescheduled and you got your team and alliance to pile on to throw salt and emotions into the mix.

very well stated.