PROSPECT ORG MEDIA

Blakewhite

Sorry this is so close to my fight as I usually provide or try to provide an entertaining interview for my fighter for each fight before and after, but had stepped away due to a death in the family. Anyways hope you guys enjoy.

Sanka Coffee: Feel the rythm, feel the rhyme, get on up it's MMA time! And welcome my guest Ajin Heceda!

Ajin Heceda: Always a pleasure to be on your show Sanka. 

Sanka Coffee: You have a fight coming up defending your 145 belt against Kent Dew who is 4-0 is that correct?

Ajin Heceda: Yes it is.

Sanka Coffee: What do you know about him?

Ajin Heceda: Well he's a year older than me as he's 20. Like me he is a talented wrestler. I don't think he is as good a wrestler as me, but who knows. Anyways he's very talented and likes in corporate some strikes to wear out his opponents while he looks for submissions. He's also a purple belt in BJJ.

Sanka Coffee: Rumor has it your coaches are talking about after this fight issuing you your black belt in BJJ depending on the outcome is this true? Also in the rumor mill is not only do you have two Jr. Olympic medals in wrestling the Olympic U.S. team is talking to you about joining their training camp to prepare is this true?

Ajin Heceda: Yes I have heard my coaches talking about the black belt. So it's really important to me to go out there and show what it is I can do in this fight. Also yeah there is talks but don't get too worked up about it strictly would be at the camp helping out the guy's that are going to compete. I doubt I'll be asked to tryout or to compete. I mean I didn't compete my final year in high school as I was already in MMA fighting and my last match was at the junior Olympics. Yes I train in it still and have gotten even better but I'm two years removed from actually competing in wrestling.

Sanka Coffee: How do you see your fight going with Dew?

Ajin Heceda: Well I see both of trying to get the early advantage and seeing who can take the other down first as given both of our wrestling pedigrees the top is going to have a big advantage. Then from there it will be a chess match of technique and skill. I think not only am I the better wrestler but also I think I'm generally more skilled on the ground than him. I don't mean that as a slight or a knock on him in any way. He's very talented.

Sanka Coffee: What is for you after the fight?

Ajin Heceda: Well that is a good question I could see a lot of possibilities as after this fight I'll be defending my 155 belt and I could see that going a lot of ways. You have Sambo Sam on a 2 fight win streak and if he beats Alaska he will be on a 3 fight win streak the highest win streak in the division, you have Balthazar Bolleke who is on a 2 fight win streak, and then you have Bruno Adams who is just sitting there in the number 1 contender spot who was on a 3 fight win streak before finding himself in hot water against Hot Water and then got back on the winning track in his last fight against Fung Hao Ming. Who it will be I don't know but my job is to focus on one fight and one defense at a time and right now that means Dew.

Sanka Coffee: Well put. Looking forward to watching your upcoming defense.

• Upvote 1

17 hours ago, Ikkitakeda said:

Sorry this is so close to my fight as I usually provide or try to provide an entertaining interview for my fighter for each fight before and after, but had stepped away due to a death in the family. Anyways hope you guys enjoy.

Sanka Coffee: Feel the rythm, feel the rhyme, get on up it's MMA time! And welcome my guest Ajin Heceda!

Ajin Heceda: Always a pleasure to be on your show Sanka. 

Sanka Coffee: You have a fight coming up defending your 145 belt against Kent Dew who is 4-0 is that correct?

Ajin Heceda: Yes it is.

Sanka Coffee: What do you know about him?

Ajin Heceda: Well he's a year older than me as he's 20. Like me he is a talented wrestler. I don't think he is as good a wrestler as me, but who knows. Anyways he's very talented and likes in corporate some strikes to wear out his opponents while he looks for submissions. He's also a purple belt in BJJ.

Sanka Coffee: Rumor has it your coaches are talking about after this fight issuing you your black belt in BJJ depending on the outcome is this true? Also in the rumor mill is not only do you have two Jr. Olympic medals in wrestling the Olympic U.S. team is talking to you about joining their training camp to prepare is this true?

Ajin Heceda: Yes I have heard my coaches talking about the black belt. So it's really important to me to go out there and show what it is I can do in this fight. Also yeah there is talks but don't get too worked up about it strictly would be at the camp helping out the guy's that are going to compete. I doubt I'll be asked to tryout or to compete. I mean I didn't compete my final year in high school as I was already in MMA fighting and my last match was at the junior Olympics. Yes I train in it still and have gotten even better but I'm two years removed from actually competing in wrestling.

Sanka Coffee: How do you see your fight going with Dew?

Ajin Heceda: Well I see both of trying to get the early advantage and seeing who can take the other down first as given both of our wrestling pedigrees the top is going to have a big advantage. Then from there it will be a chess match of technique and skill. I think not only am I the better wrestler but also I think I'm generally more skilled on the ground than him. I don't mean that as a slight or a knock on him in any way. He's very talented.

Sanka Coffee: What is for you after the fight?

Ajin Heceda: Well that is a good question I could see a lot of possibilities as after this fight I'll be defending my 155 belt and I could see that going a lot of ways. You have Sambo Sam on a 2 fight win streak and if he beats Alaska he will be on a 3 fight win streak the highest win streak in the division, you have Balthazar Bolleke who is on a 2 fight win streak, and then you have Bruno Adams who is just sitting there in the number 1 contender spot who was on a 3 fight win streak before finding himself in hot water against Hot Water and then got back on the winning track in his last fight against Fung Hao Ming. Who it will be I don't know but my job is to focus on one fight and one defense at a time and right now that means Dew.

Sanka Coffee: Well put. Looking forward to watching your upcoming defense.

We at Prospect Media are very proud of your archievement  and looking forward to an exciting night tomorrow. the fan will be having am awesome night. Good lucky to all participants of KOP MEGA tomorrow

• Like 2

Slo Moegan: Ladies and gentlemen give it up for your winner by submission Ajin Heceda!!!

Ajin Heceda: Hey Slo!

Slo Moegan: Talk us through a bit of the fight.

Ajin Heceda: Sure thing Slo. It opened up in the first round like I said it would both of us testing out our wrestling and he has been the hardest for me to takedown to date. I didn't land my first two and stuffed three of Dew's before he got his only takedown which was on his 4th try and first to ever score a takedown on me. He landed in side control. I worked and got into half guard quickly. Then after a bit of ground and pound from Dew I quickly got full guard. Then I failed a sweep and he took full mount and then I bucked and bridged and took top position. Then once on top he must have panicked because he tried a lot of half hearted submission attempts and we played around between me passing to side and him getting half guard. Then second round I got a quick takedown and we played around with positions for a little bit while I tried a few submissions but he had pretty good defense. Then the third round I clinch up and get a nice trip takedown into side control that would make Daniel Cormier proud. Then I worked my way to mount and then took his back. Went looking for the choke, he rolled and I slipped an arm under his chin in the roll and started to squeeze and he tapped.

Slo Moegan: They you aren't a true champion until you have successfully defended your belt, now that you have successfully defended both the 145 & 155 pound belts how good does it feel?

Ajin Heceda: I can't lie it feels unbelievable.  A lot of hard work is what is has taken to get here.

Slo Moegan: Currently you are a brown belt and as they announced you are an Abu Dhabi Champion when did you get that and did you know they were going to announce it?

Ajin Heceda: I actually became an Abu Dhabi Champion last week and had no clue they were going to mention it. It's rare that someone that isn't a black belt even gets to compete for the chance to be an Abu Dhabi Champion. But my number 1 training partner in BJJ and my coach in it as well Professor James Howlett is also an Abu Dhabi Champion thought I was ready put in a word, I competed, and won.

Slo Moegan: Well congratulations and what is next?

Ajin Heceda: Well like I said in an interview not that long ago it will be at 155. As far as who I have no clue. But whoever it is I'll keep training and be ready.

Slo Moegan: Well you have an impressive resume and one the on thing everyone seems to talk when asked about you is your incredible work ethic. Where does that come from?

Ajin Heceda: Well I am probably the most targeted guy. So I can't afford to slack or take time off and have to keep training and getting better. Like a shark if I stop swimming I'm going to be dead and drown. I'm the number 1 ranked guy in the entire organization that puts a big target on my back. I'm not just a champion, I'm a champion in two divisions so I have every guy from two divisions targeting me.

Slo Moegan: We have a sold out the Lounge tonight what do you have to say to everyone here tonight?

Ajin Heceda: I want to thank ever single person that came to watch the fights tonight. Hopefully we all put on a good show for you, and hopefully I put on an even better performance next time out. To those getting to watch this on YouTube or whatever hopefully next time I fight it will be somewhere bigger than Hayashi's so that you can maybe get a ticket and come watch.

Slo Moegan: Well looking forward to your next defense which will be at 155.

• Like 1

Ladies and gentlemen, after 3 rounds of action, we go to the scorecards for a decision.
Judge Arvi Lind scores the fight 30:27
Judge Marco Blurstr�m scores the fight 30:27
Judge Matti Vanhoillinen scores the fight 30:27

In favor of your winner, by unanimous decision... Unang Zemin!

Unang Zemin retains his bantamweight title!

16420609631697.jpg

Unang Zemin (380660)

135 lbs, PROSPECT 380+

"Great fight, thanks for the second fight, Saw Ba Nyein! Respect. You are really tough fighter and the world-class striker.

So I'm still the champ... Thanks to my coaches, family, fans, supporters, thanks to my sponsors. Time to work harder and harder."

10 hours ago, Ikkitakeda said:

Slo Moegan: Ladies and gentlemen give it up for your winner by submission Ajin Heceda!!!

Ajin Heceda: Hey Slo!

Slo Moegan: Talk us through a bit of the fight.

Ajin Heceda: Sure thing Slo. It opened up in the first round like I said it would both of us testing out our wrestling and he has been the hardest for me to takedown to date. I didn't land my first two and stuffed three of Dew's before he got his only takedown which was on his 4th try and first to ever score a takedown on me. He landed in side control. I worked and got into half guard quickly. Then after a bit of ground and pound from Dew I quickly got full guard. Then I failed a sweep and he took full mount and then I bucked and bridged and took top position. Then once on top he must have panicked because he tried a lot of half hearted submission attempts and we played around between me passing to side and him getting half guard. Then second round I got a quick takedown and we played around with positions for a little bit while I tried a few submissions but he had pretty good defense. Then the third round I clinch up and get a nice trip takedown into side control that would make Daniel Cormier proud. Then I worked my way to mount and then took his back. Went looking for the choke, he rolled and I slipped an arm under his chin in the roll and started to squeeze and he tapped.

Slo Moegan: They you aren't a true champion until you have successfully defended your belt, now that you have successfully defended both the 145 & 155 pound belts how good does it feel?

Ajin Heceda: I can't lie it feels unbelievable.  A lot of hard work is what is has taken to get here.

Slo Moegan: Currently you are a brown belt and as they announced you are an Abu Dhabi Champion when did you get that and did you know they were going to announce it?

Ajin Heceda: I actually became an Abu Dhabi Champion last week and had no clue they were going to mention it. It's rare that someone that isn't a black belt even gets to compete for the chance to be an Abu Dhabi Champion. But my number 1 training partner in BJJ and my coach in it as well Professor James Howlett is also an Abu Dhabi Champion thought I was ready put in a word, I competed, and won.

Slo Moegan: Well congratulations and what is next?

Ajin Heceda: Well like I said in an interview not that long ago it will be at 155. As far as who I have no clue. But whoever it is I'll keep training and be ready.

Slo Moegan: Well you have an impressive resume and one the on thing everyone seems to talk when asked about you is your incredible work ethic. Where does that come from?

Ajin Heceda: Well I am probably the most targeted guy. So I can't afford to slack or take time off and have to keep training and getting better. Like a shark if I stop swimming I'm going to be dead and drown. I'm the number 1 ranked guy in the entire organization that puts a big target on my back. I'm not just a champion, I'm a champion in two divisions so I have every guy from two divisions targeting me.

Slo Moegan: We have a sold out the Lounge tonight what do you have to say to everyone here tonight?

Ajin Heceda: I want to thank ever single person that came to watch the fights tonight. Hopefully we all put on a good show for you, and hopefully I put on an even better performance next time out. To those getting to watch this on YouTube or whatever hopefully next time I fight it will be somewhere bigger than Hayashi's so that you can maybe get a ticket and come watch.

Slo Moegan: Well looking forward to your next defense which will be at 155.

This lad is on fire, no stopping him now. shout out from everyone at PROSPECT MEDIA . we are very proud as we said before and will continue to say and wish that you continue with the hard work . stay focus and you will remian undefeated. Congratulation.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Curix said:

Ladies and gentlemen, after 3 rounds of action, we go to the scorecards for a decision.
Judge Arvi Lind scores the fight 30:27
Judge Marco Blurstr�m scores the fight 30:27
Judge Matti Vanhoillinen scores the fight 30:27

In favor of your winner, by unanimous decision... Unang Zemin!

Unang Zemin retains his bantamweight title!

16420609631697.jpg

Unang Zemin (380660)

135 lbs, PROSPECT 380+

"Great fight, thanks for the second fight, Saw Ba Nyein! Respect. You are really tough fighter and the world-class striker.

So I'm still the champ... Thanks to my coaches, family, fans, supporters, thanks to my sponsors. Time to work harder and harder."

Great sportmanship this one reason we love Unang a great leader of men. congratulation for another sucessful  victory. you are the real deal.

• Upvote 1

KOP MEGA Winners

Liam Murphy  Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Liam MurphyTKO (Punches)

Laxus Dreyar Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Laxus DreyarKO (Punch)

rederick Payette Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Frederick PayetteDecision (Split)

Julian Bashir Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Julian BashirDecision (Unanimous)

Jocko GogginsMixed Martial Arts Fighter - Jocko GogginsDecision (Unanimous)

Ben Crispian Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Ben CrispianSubmission (Triangle)

Julian Diaz Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Julian DiazTKO (Strikes)

Dexter Douglas Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Dexter DouglasDecision (Unanimous)

KOP MEGA CHAMPIONS

Ajin Heceda Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Ajin Heceda145 lbs, PROSPECT 380+

Unang Zemin Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Unang Zemin135 lbs, PROSPECT 380+

Big thank you to everyone one that took part in the event you all are amazing, and the fans greatly appreciate your hard work and we are proud of you all and appreciate you being a part of PROSPECT ORG.

From PROSPECT MEDIA it is Well done!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

KOP JUNGLE Winners

Colton Wilder

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Colton Wilder

Bimbo Slaissi

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Bimbo Slaissi

Jack Serra

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Jack Serra

Amakusa Saneuji

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Amakusa Saneuji

Nuke Death

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Nuke Death

Shawn Smith

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Shawn Smith

Sambo Sam

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Sambo  Sam

Vadius Highwind

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Vadius Highwind

Pocket Rocket

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Pocket Rocket

Abel Hug

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Abel Hug

OMG! KOP Gungle was gunglified what a night the fans went wild and the fighters where on fire. "I can say that everyone on this event was a champion despite" From the crew of PROSPECT MEDIA we sending a big shout out to all managers and the fighters. Great job Lads.

Hawaii Action Sports News:

Kama Lai-Lei: We are here at Old School Training where a local Jr Olympic medalist turned fighter and has since been sky rocketing in popularity, Ajin Heceda, is having a ceremony put together by the gym as he receives his black belt in BJJ. And here he comes now wearing his brown belt and walking to the front with the coaches. He bows to them, he's turning and bowing to the rest of the students. Someone is coming to stand in front of him with a black belt in hand. It's James Howlett! He's saying something as he's taking off Ajin's brown belt and putting the black belt on him.

James Howlett: You have been my student since your first day at Old School Training and have grown a lot to the point where you started even being grappling partner in training with me. It is an honor for me to present you with this black belt. It was my first black belt.

Kama Lai-Lei: They are bowing to one another and now they are hugging. All the students are lining up now and behind them the coaches. They are all bowing to Ajin and then shaking his hand one by one. This is truly amazing you can actually feel the honor and respect of the ceremony. Oh Ajin is about to speak.

Ajin Heceda: I want to thank of course my professor James Howlett who has taught me so much and I know has a lot more to teach me. I am so honored that you not only presented me with the black belt but gave me your very own first black belt you received. Next I want to thank the coaches who push me day in and day out. Lastly I want to thank the rest of you, all of you have helped me get to where I am, from wanting to stay late to spar, not getting a certain move down and helping me practice it, to cheering me on and giving me words of encouragement. Thank you all.

Kama Lai-Lei: What is this? Ajin is now getting on his knees and sitting facing the coaches. He's bowing from that position. Now he's turned to face the students in that position. He's now bowing to them from that position. Someone is approaching.

Jason White: *in the ear of Kama Lai-Lei whispers something*

Kama Lai-Lei: We have just been asked to leave as the next part of the ceremony is apparently private and closed off to the public. This Kama Lai-Lei with Hawaii Action Sports News signing out.

KOP RISE Winners

Tomahawk Chai

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Tomahawk Chai4-2-0 (W-L-D)

Elwyn Donal

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Elwyn Donal4-0-0 (W-L-D

Panomrunglek Sitsongrit

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Panomrunglek Sitsongrit3-1-1 (W-L-D)

Larry Tact

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Larry Tact3-2-0 (W-L-D)

James Wilson

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - James Wilson3-4-0 (W-L-D)

Kari Mountain

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Kari Mountain3-0-0 (W-L-D)

Pope Cozad

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Pope Cozad5-2-0 (W-L-D)

Bigi Boi Chai

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Bigi Boi Chai3-2-0 (W-L-D)

Aljosa Medeiros

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Aljosa Medeiros3-3-0 (W-L-D)

KOP RISE CHAMPIONS

David Khinchegashvili Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - David Khinchegashvili205IBS 205 lbs, PROSPECT 380+

Great event shout out to everyone with no exemptions. PROSPECT ORG appreciate the hard work we all are putting in. And the future is very clear as your hard work pays off.  "It was a great event, i had my mouth in my hands from  the begining to the end" I totally agree with that this lads gave it all their best, but as you know there is always going to be a big W. the fans are satisfied and pleased tonight the cheered and where really impressed with the outcomes.

"Now the lads can go back  and improve as they say a loss is just a step to a big W" It is a big shout out from us all from PROSPECT MEDIA. have  a great weekend everyone.

• Upvote 1

In an unprecedented move, camp Yellow Lotus has sent a whopping FIVE prospects to one org- Prospect MMA. Each of these fighters certainly has a lot of potential, and may even lose a title fight in the future. For now, let’s take a look at each of Yellow Lotus’ brightest new faces:

16331383206706.jpg

The most promising of these prospects may be Pope Cozad. Following the resignation of Pope Pit Canthropus, Pope Cozad was named new Pope of the Tycoon world. Unlike His predecessor, Pope Cozad sticks very closely to the good word. It is known that his favorite passage is from Hebrews, “Those of whom believe in the divinity of See How It Goes shall be blessed with multitudes;” This was shocking to most Catholics, as we tend not to read that damn thing.

Following his departure from RISE, Cozad won at his org debut, bringing his total record to 5-2.

15943973288525.png

Jocko Goggins is a former self proclaimed fat fuck turned Navy Seal. Legend has it he hasn’t slept since he was 17 years old, and instead lays in bed at night with his eyes wide open, manually turning his brain to a REM-like frequency. Regardless of what you ask him, he says the exact same quote:” Mother Nature's a pissed off motherfucker, but guess what? So am I- SO who gives a fuck. We need doctors, we need teachers we need lawyers. This thing I do, it's not for everybody. I'm not asking you to be me. Do you. Stay Hard.” If knocked out, he will immediately get up and ask his opponent to do it again. Scary motherfucker.

16435225638549.jpeg

Tyrann Madden used to be a Free Safety for the Kansas City Chiefs,  but got so tired of his Strong Safety counterpart being the slowest white guy in the NFL that he decided to switch sports entirely. Despite perhaps not being as mentally tough as you’d hope for a fighter, noted by his squabbles with Quarterback Tommy Flatballs, he’s a phenomenal athlete and known ‘good guy.’ 

16455660912117.gif

Julian Diaz is as Diaz as they come. Recently winning in his org debut, He smokes an obscene amount of weed, is afraid of NO competitor, and shows no comprehension of basic grammar skills with his online tweets. Stockton Motherfucker!

16425334727144.gif

Morello Hawthorne is like a more violent Robert Smith. Raised in a cave of bats, Hawthorne clings to his goth aesthetic like a baby to a security blanket. Despite his cowardly appearance, Hawthorne is quite the Jiu Jitsu specialist, and looks to surprise the Bantamweight division with his granite chin and ground skills.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, popart said:

In an unprecedented move, camp Yellow Lotus has sent a whopping FIVE prospects to one org- Prospect MMA. Each of these fighters certainly has a lot of potential, and may even lose a title fight in the future. For now, let’s take a look at each of Yellow Lotus’ brightest new faces:

16331383206706.jpg

The most promising of these prospects may be Pope Cozad. Following the resignation of Pope Pit Canthropus, Pope Cozad was named new Pope of the Tycoon world. Unlike His predecessor, Pope Cozad sticks very closely to the good word. It is known that his favorite passage is from Hebrews, “Those of whom believe in the divinity of See How It Goes shall be blessed with multitudes;” This was shocking to most Catholics, as we tend not to read that damn thing.

Following his departure from RISE, Cozad won at his org debut, bringing his total record to 5-2.

15943973288525.png

Jocko Goggins is a former self proclaimed fat fuck turned Navy Seal. Legend has it he hasn’t slept since he was 17 years old, and instead lays in bed at night with his eyes wide open, manually turning his brain to a REM-like frequency. Regardless of what you ask him, he says the exact same quote:” Mother Nature's a pissed off motherfucker, but guess what? So am I- SO who gives a fuck. We need doctors, we need teachers we need lawyers. This thing I do, it's not for everybody. I'm not asking you to be me. Do you. Stay Hard.” If knocked out, he will immediately get up and ask his opponent to do it again. Scary motherfucker.

16435225638549.jpeg

Tyrann Madden used to be a Free Safety for the Kansas City Chiefs,  but got so tired of his Strong Safety counterpart being the slowest white guy in the NFL that he decided to switch sports entirely. Despite perhaps not being as mentally tough as you’d hope for a fighter, noted by his squabbles with Quarterback Tommy Flatballs, he’s a phenomenal athlete and known ‘good guy.’ 

16455660912117.gif

Julian Diaz is as Diaz as they come. Recently winning in his org debut, He smokes an obscene amount of weed, is afraid of NO competitor, and shows no comprehension of basic grammar skills with his online tweets. Stockton Motherfucker!

16425334727144.gif

Morello Hawthorne is like a more violent Robert Smith. Raised in a cave of bats, Hawthorne clings to his goth aesthetic like a baby to a security blanket. Despite his cowardly appearance, Hawthorne is quite the Jiu Jitsu specialist, and looks to surprise the Bantamweight division with his granite chin and ground skills.

"We all at PROSPECT ORG are very pleased to have you all and greatly we shall support you all to maximinse your time with us and wishing you all a bless weekend."

Leeroy Brown: Hello to all you happening cats and foxy ladies tuning in out there to the baddest show hosted by your's truly the baddest man in the whole damn town show Leeroy Brown!! And I have a guy that has proven time and time again wherever he goes he is the baddest man being undefeated in multiple weight classes, say hello to Ajin Heceda!!

Ajin Heceda: Hey Leeroy how's it going, and thank you for having me on your show.

Leeroy Brown: Going good thanks for asking. You were undefeated in both the 145 and 155 in Sensei FC before they closed and then went to Prospect and have become the champion, defended the belts, and remained undefeated in both the 145 and 155 pound divisions there is that correct?

Ajin Heceda: Yes it is I'm currently 7-0.

Leeroy Brown: In less than a week you are defending your 155 belt for the second time and defending it against Balthazar Bolleke. What do you think about this opponent and how do you see it going?

Ajin Heceda: Bolleke isn't the most deserving for the chance but he is among the top of the division, riding a 2 fight win streak, and his strengths and my strengths align. So skill wise he is a very capable fighter and much better than his 2-2 record says he is, but there are levels to this game and I think I have proven while our strengths align that I'm better at using my strengths.  Bolleke is an extremely good wrestler and is a brown belt in BJJ. He uses his wrestling to get the takedowns and works in some ground and pound as he tries and looks for submissions. He also has been working on his striking for quite sometime, which is something I've only recently been working on. As far as how I see it going is him trying to strike a bit with me and me getting the takedown and work my way into a dominant position and eventually put this black belt in BJJ I just received on display and get the submission victory.

Leeroy Brown: So what is next for you after the fight?

Ajin Heceda: Well make no mistake I'm completely focused on this fight and not my next fight, but when you go back and forth between divisions defending your title you have some type of idea so it will be defending the 145 belt.

Leeroy Brown: I get that a true warrior spirit to focus on your current opponent. But who do you think would be next at 145?

Ajin Heceda: Well if I had to take a guess, I would say Ben Crispian and Abel Hug fight for the shot at my 145 title but that fight would need to happen soon as my next fight is there and no one else at the top has a win as I've just beat them.

Leeroy Brown: Where do you see yourself?

Ajin Heceda: Well on the p4p rankings I'm in the top 600 in the world and I aim to be higher. I'm selling out 2 thousand seat arenas consistently and this fight will be no different but hoping for my fights at least we start fighting at bigger venues to help me reach that faster. Also as my name and reputation grows I'm hoping that starts bringing some of the 145 and 155 pound fighters over from the far bigger roster organization for people getting into mma around the time I did and that is RISE. I'm better than all the 145 and 155 pound fighters over there as well and hopefully they want to try and prove themselves and come over to Prospect to face me.

Leeroy Brown: There you all have it from the baddest man's mouth himself, Ajin Heceda. He has thoughts of defeat in his words nor his eyes. So get to that fight and watch him work.

Slo Moegan: Ladies and gentlemen your winner via decision Balthazar Bolleke!!! Now going over to talk to the former champ Ajin Heceda.

Ajin Heceda: Hey Slo.

Slo Moegan: So did you think you had it?

Ajin Heceda: I did. First Round definitely in the bag and then I spent the majority of the second and third rounds on top controlling and trying to do things so I thought for sure I had it.

Slo Moegan: Do you have any thing to say to your opponent?

Ajin Heceda: I think I won but I let it go to decision and you fought a good fight so congratulations. Everyone give it up for the new champion Bolleke.

Slo Moegan: So what is next?

Ajin Heceda: Well I need to defend my 145 pound belt and then I'll be back for a fight at 155. In the meantime Bolleke like I said you fought a good fight and congrats but make no mistake keep my belt warm and safe and I do mean my belt as I will end up earning my right to fight for it again and take back what is mine, that I don't think I lost in the first place.

Slo Moegan: Woah you folks heard it here first.

KOP DOPE WINNERS

Colton Wilder

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Colton Wilder 7-1-0 (W-L-D)

Vadius Highwind

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Vadius Highwind 4-2-0 (W-L-D)

Presley Chai

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Presley Chai 1-2-0 (W-L-D)

Revazi Nadareishvili

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Revazi Nadareishvili 4-2-0 (W-L-D)

Julian Bashir

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Julian Bashir 3-0-0 (W-L-D)

Darius Ghetea

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Darius Ghetea 3-0-0 (W-L-D)

Masa Saitoh

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Masa  Saitoh 3-2-0 (W-L-D

Jason Hay

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Jason Hay1-0-0 (W-L-D)

KOP DOPE CHAMPIONS

New 155 IBS Champion

Balthazar Bolleke Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Balthazar Bolleke155 lbs, PROSPECT 380+3-2-0 (W-L-D)

New 170 IBS Champion

Stephen HawkingMixed Martial Arts Fighter - Stephen Hawking170 lbs, PROSPECT 380+8-6-0 (W-L-D)

Woah! Woah! what a night it was the crownd went wild and the fans could not stop the chanting and shouting of priase and admiration to the fighter who gave it all.

"Sure KOP DOPE brought a new hunger from the fighters, two title belt with two new Champions. What else can I say it was a night to remember"

We taking this time to say Thank you every one  and Congratulation to our new Champions .

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Curix said:

16612304332451.gif

Yaya Kouame (380214)

"Ready to smash. Ready for another challenge. Come on, give me a man to destroy! Come on! I'm fresh, I'm ready!"

"Yaya is tasty for blood"  we like such dertimation from him despite his debut lose, he knows he got it and can do better.

"I tell you . it is either you got it or not, this lad surely got something." True  Rumor has it that he will facing Dusty Rhodes (381291) . it will be a great fight

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, Blakewhite said:

"Yaya is tasty for blood"  we like such dertimation from him despite his debut lose, he knows he got it and can do better.

"I tell you . it is either you got it or not, this lad surely got something." True  Rumor has it that he will facing Dusty Rhodes (381291) . it will be a great fight

16612304332451.gif

Yaya Kouame (380214)

"I did so many huge fucking mistakes. Now I feel new energy, I'm motivated and ready to go. Leeet's gooo!"

• Like 1

KOP BARX Winners

KO Jacckson

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - KO Jacckson

Kent Dew

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Kent  Dew

Elwyn Donal

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Elwyn Donal5-0-0 (W-L-D)

Dusty Rhodes

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Dusty Rhodes2-2-0(W-L-D)

Pocket Rocket

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Pocket Rocket3-1-0 (W-L-D)

Kaengsaklek Sitsongrit

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Kaengsaklek Sitsongrit2-2-0 (W-L-D)

Morello Hawthorne

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Morello Hawthorne2-1-0 (W-L-D)

Adrian Sterling

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Adrian Sterling1-2-0 (W-L-D)

Peter Gretel

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Peter Gretel1-0-0 (W-L-D)

KOP BARX Champion

NEW 135IBS Champion

Ben Crispian

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Ben Crispian135 lbs, PROSPECT 380+4-1-0 (W-L-D)

KOP BARX has brought us another exciting entertaiment. A title fight defeat and a new title champion.

"Very much impressed on how the formal champion  handled himself , it was a very close one. I guess the  new Champ will have to prove he can hold the  title and also he really needs to cut the weight down if he wants to be in the devision" So do you think is because of the weight that he got the edge?

" Well one can't really say but that is a plus to him and a dis to the defending champion, but it is what it is we will like to see a rematch happen to clear up the air, because the fans of  formal champion are truely not happy with this fact and will be happy to see that a rematch is set up and the new Champion cut down his weight"

Well you heard it all it was a night to remember. and we are all happy for the new Champion and everyone that has come out with a big W. we send our love to other fights and encourage focus and determination, there is always a W ahead for you.

Have a great weekend everyone from us at PROSPECT MEDIA

• Upvote 2