Additional 360k or 365k Restricted Org Needed?

There is no offense at all intended to either Blaze or Dynasty with this post, both orgs are doing nice jobs and the best they can given they are the only games in town at the 360k and 365k Restricted ID ranges. But what is everybody's thought on this?  If there's somebody out there looking to run an org, I think this space could use one more restricted ID org for probably the next year or so. 

My reasons;

a)  I'm always a firm believer that options are a great thing for the users,

b) it creates at least little bit more continuity should something happen to one of these orgs,

c) I like the way Blaze runs things, definitely do, but some, like me, might prefer 10 point must scoring rather than whole fight...and, possibly my biggest reason for all of this,

d) Dynasty is doing the best they can to serve the 365k+ space at the moment, but at 260+ fighters they are legitimately about 90 fighters over what they can really handle on a timely fight basis.  The fight time between fights is about 40-55 days on average just due to trying to keep it to only two events per week to avoid diminishing returns.  It's great, like I said, that everybody has a place to fight in that range, but I really, really feel another org is needed to handle so many fighters in that space.

Thoughts all?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

41 minutes ago, The1rstSaint said:

There are orgs out there with bigger rosters then mine, go complain to them. If any mangers in Dynasty dont want to wait all they need to do is ask.

It wasn't a "complaint", it was intended to be constructive for the game.  And the wait time isn't the same in those other orgs, so there is that, but again, I didn't mention it in comparison because I wasn't trying to come at you in a bad way.  I specifically said you do the best you can.  But since you want to come at me like you did in the mail you sent, claiming my numbers are wrong, here was my response to you:

Dude, I don't know why you're coming at me like this given the numbers and facts...
Niko Ahonen : MMA Fighter Profile (Manager) (mmatycoon.com)
Do the math yourself for most of the in between days:  https://i.gyazo.com/1b74e34a728b0fd2d96c4f002d4c7638.png
Since you seem to think I'm full of shit, please release Niko.

14 minutes ago, The1rstSaint said:

So you assume everyone is being forced to 40-55 days between fights because you had ONE extended layoff under me? Good day.

Never even said your name. I specifically said "Dynasty".  That meant the entire length of time with the org, not under you.  You're taking this too personally.  But, if you want to go with specifically your statements now... Again, as I said in my mail, the only way to get fighters in fights if you're using 30 day inactivity periods without overrunning those inactivity periods considerably on a regular basis with two events per week is to have a roster close to 160-180 or so fighters.  Then you tried to come back and say that you've started to run more events per week, three at times.  That was only once in recent history, including with what's scheduled going forward, June 1.  So my point stands, regardless of your rationalization that the number of inactives in the org makes the numbers more feasible.  There are only 15 or so long-term inactives in the org and 2 FA's, leaving the effective roster at 250.  I know BS when I hear it.

379cd9f7dd5d92e1ac61faff0e7a93ab.png

And again, like I said in my message that you don't seem to understand. There is a slew of INACTIVES (More then 15 MR know it all) Not to mention all the guys RESTING or the ones who like 90 days, 75 days 45 day between fights. Then we move on to your complaint about my event schedule, I am currently adding more to it, Cause guess what most of these fighters where recently signed. So yes, I am very aware that two events a week won't cut it, and I also am prepared for the diminishing returns. So there is more to this Roster debate then what meats your angry little eye.

nothing personal here you got your release, i think there is more to it from your side though. Thats just me, as a fellow org owner you're a real pain in the arse to work with let it be known. All is well now though, have fun with your next endeavor whatever that guy's name was I released. Already forgot.