• Samoa Joe
    • Vyacheslov Ivankov
    • Don Ready
    • Rich Brown
    • Dixon Ermouth
    • AndersonFedor St.PierreDiaz
    • Tyrone Jaxon
    • Wladamir Kirllenko

Hello People this is Brandon Comte, bringing the Biggest Tourney St.Petersburg has held, The Ice Cold FC featherweight Grand Prix!

I am having a 16 man tourney, and am looking for good managers to add good fighters to my event. I would prefer if someone who has a good relation with me to join. NOW THE PRIZES!

1st Place: 50k from me, 50 batches of 155Q Red Eye Nutrition Supplements (highest Quality in St.P), and 5k from The best clothing company in St.P Tesla Apparel!

2nd Place:25k!

3rd place: Yes there is now a 3rd place :). The the people who lost to the final 2 will face off for a 3rd place prize; 10k from wocker's warehouse!

Post your fighters that you want to enter in this thread :).

The event will take place January 15th 2010, so a good tourney for a good new year!

Update # 1- Slaughterhouses 2nd Gym owned by Vibebox is created.

Update #2- The 2 finalists fight for the title!

Fighters Within the tourney-

1.Asterix Njord (Nicholas Tesla) #9 Seed

2.Killblog Hermitcrab (Quayshan Bonner) #7 Seed

3.Edwardo Santos (Vadim Stein) #3 Seed

4.ARMY STRONG (Quayshan Bonner)#8 Seed

5. Danny Devito (Buck Futter) #2 Seed

6.Andrei Zhelyabov (Derrik Moyo) #11 Seed

7. Hannibal Barca (Anthony Genovese) #12 Seed

8. Vladamir Meitus (Logan Mikki) #5 Seed

9. Samoa Joe (Juice Malone) #4 Seed

10. Vyacheslov Ivankov (Gunnsi KILLER) #14 Seed

11. Don Ready (Sean Schimling) #10 Seed

12. Rich Brown (Dwayne Keller) #15 Seed

13. Dixon Ermouth (Wally Balls) # 13 Seed

14. AndersonFedor St.PierreDiaz (Bradley Burns) #6 Seed

15. Tyrone Jaxon (Jae Magus) #1 Seed

16. Wladamir Kirllenko (Johnny Lovecchild) #16 Seed

Matchups

1.Tyrone Jaxon Vs Wladamir Kirrlenko

2.Danny DeVito Vs Rich Brown

3.Edwardo Santos Vs Vyacheslov Ivankov

4. Samoa Joe Vs Dixon Ermouth

5. Vladamir Meitus Vs Hannibal Barca

6. AndersonFedor St.PierreDiaz Vs Andrei Zhelabov

7. Killblog Hermitcrab Vs Don Ready

8. ARMY STRONG Vs Astrix Njord

EVENT BOOKED ACCEPT YOUR FIGHTS :)

Hello People this is Brandon Comte, bringing the Biggest Tourney St.Petersburg has held, The Ice Cold FC featherweight Grand Prix!

I am having a 16 man tourney, and am looking for good managers to add good fighters to my event. I would prefer if someone who has a good relation with me to join. NOW THE PRIZES!

1st Place: 50k from me, 50 batches of 155Q Red Eye Nutrition Supplements (highest Quality in St.P), and 5k from The best clothing company in St.P Tesla Apparel!

2nd Place:25k and a BJ.

Post your fighters that you want to enter in this thread :).

The event will take place January 15th 2010, so a good tourney for a good new year!

Does that exclude everyone?!

Seriously, good luck with that.

And now, a message from VibeBox.

Hello everyone, sorry to have to post like this, but the forum is wonky for me sometimes and won't let me post. : -/

The goal of this tournament is to highlight the progress we have made in the city of St. Petersburg and raise the general quality of companies in the city as well as the general attitude towards it by players. What we really need though is for people to consider creating a fighter in the city, as that is what is needed to help raise the city up to support the new buisineses we have created there. Here's a short list of some of the highlights of what we have now in St. P. SlaughterHouse Elite Gym A new elite gym to be opened by me within the next couple of days. Red Eye Nutrition now has a Q155 Supp! Tesla will be happy to provide for all your clothing needs

We hope you'll consider signing up, or even just creating a fighter in our fair city. : -D

For some reason he was not able to post this himself. Reasons are still unknown to the public.

Yeah, I don't know why but sometimes I just randomly can't post. It only happens here on Tycoon Forums though, weird. Anyway, included in the list of improvements was supposed to be the fact that I have indeed opened a gym to go with the one we already have there to ensure everyone there will be available spots in an Elite Gym when you create a fighter in St. Petersburg.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=7456

I'll be adding coaches as fast as possible, I'm not really looking to make money with it, just wanted to run an elite gym. : -)

I believe this will be a really good tourney, and the winner of the tourney will be very hyped and will also have enough money and supplements to be set for life! I really want to win this tourney, this would give any fighter a great future. Killblog has been part of ICFC for about a year now(In Tycoon time) and I think he's ready for this opportunity.

My fighter also really needs the money.

Come one, come all! It's 50 grand in unmarked benjamins! Win the tourney and make Brandon Comte go bankrupt! :coach:

"Iron Felix" dojo from St.Peter will be represented by their newest brazilian import - Eduardo "Tarantula" Santos. :spider:

Come one, come all! It's 50 grand in unmarked benjamins! Win the tourney and make Brandon Comte go bankrupt! :coach:

"Iron Felix" dojo from St.Peter will be represented by their newest brazilian import - Eduardo "Tarantula" Santos. :spider:

Love you too. But who said your taking my money? The turantula may loose his non tourney fight soon ahahaha :mf_popcorn1:

Sorry to hard to call Juice, too much good competition in this Damn thing.

He is going to lay his bronzed and beautiful Samoan body on each and every one of these featherweights and then use the reflective gold surface of the belt to tan further himself on the beaches of his homeland.