Noob Questions

MMATycoon

Well the wiki says:

"So theoretically you can be an aggressor but use that move to stall, however contradictory that may sound."

So I would interpret that as: If you are agressively stalling, you stop the other guy from taking action (as opposed to just noch taking action)

Actually I have used this tactic in the past and it works decently in certain situations. If your fighter is intelligent, its usually good to be aggressive on the ground no matter if you are striking/subbing or stalling... especially if your opponent does the majority of his damage on the ground.

Actually I have used this tactic in the past and it works decently in certain situations. If your fighter is intelligent, its usually good to be aggressive on the ground no matter if you are striking/subbing or stalling... especially if your opponent does the majority of his damage on the ground.

Can you link some fights? Did you try this with pure strikers that don't stand a chance on the ground?

Can you link some fights? Did you try this with pure strikers that don't stand a chance on the ground?

Check out the 1 minute mark of Round 1 here : http://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=442143

Hossein (at the time of this particular fight) was wonderful wrestling and sensational takedown defense. The rest of his ground skills (at that time) were garbage. I had him set to aggressively control the fight and if you notice it produced (i think) a referee standup during the 2nd minute. For what its worth he was also set to high advance position but the control aspect won out.

Now that his wrestling skills are much more developed I can actually have him do stuff on the ground now so I don't use this tactic very often anymore.

Guys need some help.I put one of my fighters cardio training all week (only cardio) and i put him to use nutrition for stamina.I started monday and today si wednesday and still nothing condition is same (7)..

if you only need to do cardio, wieghts, yoga, or sparring try a sparring gym like this one

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gympublic.php?gmid=2965

it has brand new equipment, but you need to rest first do this by changing each session to rest instead of the full time/part time or no train as you can only change it once a week.

why does it happen upon creation sometimes you arent able to buy nutrition with a fighter?

Are you low on money and/or trying to buy it from a city that your fighter isn't in?

so what is the "none" portion of this? that is what scared me, i would love to set my guy to go for the opponents back for gnp or submits, but i DONT want him to do nothing

back/none, means he won't stop or stick at any position = he will advance to back mount if he can

none just means he has no stick (or stop) position set to make him stop advancing

I'm a real fight once you take a fighters back you don't try to advance, so in this case I don't think it's suggesting that the position is nothing but that you never try to stop improving the position.