Noob Questions

MMATycoon

How come some managers have less wins on their historic record than on there current one?

Because if you sack a fighter, their fights are removed from the current record.

Historic record is the main one to go on, as someone could easily pick up a bunch of FA's with good records to look good, but Historic Record are the fights that the manager actually had.

Because if you sack a fighter, their fights are removed from the current record.

Historic record is the main one to go on, as someone could easily pick up a bunch of FA's with good records to look good, but Historic Record are the fights that the manager actually had.

So a manager that signs a free agent fighter effectively gains free wins on their current record due to a fighters previous success?

Ok do they drop at age too? If they do at what age

For age, it wholly depends on the fighters. An 18 year old can drop points if he doesn't train something, but generally, older fighters will lose points more because the more injuries you get lowers your Skill Cap. Once you reach the Skill Cap (An unknown number due to the variance between fighters), you will have to train skills to maintain them, or you will drop points.

How do I buy my fighters supplements?

How do I buy my fighter clothes?

How do you get fighter sponsered?

How do I get a contract for my fighter?

The highstreet is where you buy things. Click on that link on the right hand side of the screen and scroll down. You will come across a list that says 'Clothing Companies' (self explanatory) and under that one that says 'Nutrition Companies' which is where you buy supplements.

To get your fighter sponsored you can either wait for your fighter to be good enough and someone might notice and offer or post in the 'need sponsor' thread under the 'other companies' forum.

Similarly, make your fighter fight QFC's (and win) and an org owner will make you an offer or put a request in the 'need contract' thread in the organisation part of the forum.

How do you get fighter sponsered?

How do I get a contract for my fighter?

Look at nutrition companies and clothing companies - scroll to the bottom of their pages and see if they sponsor lots of other fighters. Send the owner a nice message asking for sponsorship.

Look for ID restricted orgs - there's a forum topic about it - and if your fighter ID number fits you can mail the org owner and ask for a contract. Have a QFC or two or three first to check your fighter is worth keeping. Sometimes they're not and it's better to sack and make a new one. Especially at first when you can release fighters more easily.

Also you should check if you want to keep your fighter before getting him sponsorship as if you then sack him that was a waste of money for the company.

Hi guys,

So I introduced this game to a friend of mine and he created an account for him, and he got one fighter with some awesome hidden tributes, and now he wants to quit the game cause he doesn't have time for it anymore.

Is there a way for me to assure that, when he releases the guy, I take him instead of other managers?

Thanks

No. You can hope that no one else notices him the FA list and you pick him up from there

Hi guys,

So I introduced this game to a friend of mine and he created an account for him, and he got one fighter with some awesome hidden tributes, and now he wants to quit the game cause he doesn't have time for it anymore.

Is there a way for me to assure that, when he releases the guy, I take him instead of other managers?

Thanks

Registrations IP =

rodrigokrojas (101547) VIP Last Login:0

Last Logins

Registrations

Last Logins

rodrigokrojas (101547) VIP Last Login:0

mansedo (101573) Basic Last Login:0

Made (101615) Basic Last Login:0

Jawetz (101668) Basic Last Login:0

Wouldn't happen to be from one of those other three accounts would they? (Left out the IP on purpose)