Noob Questions

MMATycoon

sorry guys , let me understand, if i have already created 4 fighters (i read 4 is the max.) , why i have another slot ? (cause i'm VIP trial ?)

There is a separate mini game called 'The Island' within MMA Tycoon.

Every manager is allowed one fighter (you can choose to use your other slots to create more) to compete there.

The Island is a six month season (currently with about a month to play) which is deliberately isolated from the rest of the game. This means that fighters have to train, fight and fund themselves all from this spot. The idea is to give people a periodic place where money is not a determining factor.

At the end of the 6 month period, the additional fighter slot is rescinded and you can choose to either keep or release that fighter. You then get another exclusive fighter slot when the next season begins.

• Upvote 1

There is a separate mini game called 'The Island' within MMA Tycoon.

Every manager is allowed one fighter (you can choose to use your other slots to create more) to compete there.

The Island is a six month season (currently with about a month to play) which is deliberately isolated from the rest of the game. This means that fighters have to train, fight and fund themselves all from this spot. The idea is to give people a periodic place where money is not a determining factor.

At the end of the 6 month period, the additional fighter slot is rescinded and you can choose to either keep or release that fighter. You then get another exclusive fighter slot when the next season begins.

ok thank you... but let me understand, i have already 3 fighters on the island and 1 in amsterdam

if i use the additional slot , to create another fighter ,

at the end of the 6th month period, i'm forced to relase one of my 5 fighter ???

ok thank you... but let me understand, i have already 3 fighters on the island and 1 in amsterdam

if i use the additional slot , to create another fighter ,

at the end of the 6th month period, i'm forced to relase one of my 5 fighter ???

Yes, you can only have 4 normal fighters. The additional Island fighters get reallocated to other cities.

You will have to make this choice at some point between the 1st March and 14th March. The 6 month period is determined by the game and not the manager.

Yes, you can only have 4 normal fighters. The additional Island fighters get reallocated to other cities.

You will have to make this choice at some point between the 1st March and 14th March. The 6 month period is determined by the game and not the manager.

ok i got it , thank you very much :)

• Upvote 1

there are two managers , both of them create a 25 years old fighter,

with the same points allocated in primary and secondary skills ,

the difference between the fighters is only on physical skills :

first one, have superb conditioning)

agility : feeble

flexibility : feeble

speed : feeble

strenght : feeble

conditioning : superb

balance : feeble

second one, has superb strenght)

agility : feeble

flexibility : feeble

speed : feeble

strenght : superb

conditioning : feeble

balance : feeble

now ,

the first fighter train yoga for 1 month

the second fighter train cardio for 1 month

at the end of the month, who is the fighter with more total skills points allocated ???

(forgive me, if this is stupid)

Physicals train at a constant rate which lowers as the fighter ages.

Primaries and Secondaries depend on your unique fighters learning speed. Which varies between fighters. The rate deteriorates over time like the physical rate.

so, theorically, it's useless to create a 25y old with no conditioning ?? everybody create 25y old fighter with superb conditioning at least ??

i mean that initial 1 strenght and 10 conditioning is good only for 18 years old players ??

Edited by farcio

In both instances it really depends on WHEN you plan to fight them/how long from creation date.

Generally you make a 25yo so he has more points and can fight sooner - so generally speaking what you said is what happens/is correct.

• Upvote 1

my fighter had a IQ test and its very high

i know it means his intelligent

how does it affect him in fights???

will only affect the fight if you use "see how it goes"

• Intelligence - Does not change through time. This is their natural intelligence and will dictate how readily they will change their gameplan during a fight, if they are losing. An intelligent fighter may also recognise when his opponent is hurt and will go for the kill when appropriate.
  • Upvote 1

will only affect the fight if you use "see how it goes"

• Intelligence - Does not change through time. This is their natural intelligence and will dictate how readily they will change their gameplan during a fight, if they are losing. An intelligent fighter may also recognise when his opponent is hurt and will go for the kill when appropriate.

if he has a IQ of 140 do i go all ''see how he goes''

and still

In both instances it really depends on WHEN you plan to fight them/how long from creation date.

Generally you make a 25yo so he has more points and can fight sooner - so generally speaking what you said is what happens/is correct.

ok i understand , i just want to know , if it worth to keep my 25y fighter since he's been created with 1 strenght and 10 conditioning.... i mean, when he' will get the conditioning, and he will be ready to fight,

he will be defeated for sure ??? or it has a chance to win , even if it's been created wrong ??

and still

ok i understand , i just want to know , if it worth to keep my 25y fighter since he's been created with 1 strenght and 10 conditioning.... i mean, when he' will get the conditioning, and he will be ready to fight,

he will be defeated for sure ??? or it has a chance to win , even if it's been created wrong ??

it very easy to train strength up.just train weight training with a strength supplement ,Just don't fight til you get your strength up to a decent level .Might take a week or 2

• Upvote 1

it very easy to train strength up.just train weight training with a strength supplement ,Just don't fight til you get your strength up to a decent level .Might take a week or 2

yes man, i know this....

but i mean, while i'm training conditioning and strenght,

the other managers (which they created a 25 fighter like me,but already with conditioning and strenght) will train skills,

so, when i reach the good conditioning and strenght,

my opponent will be more primary and secondary skilled than me,

cause i wasted time to train conditioning and strenght

is that correct ???

i will get more Phisicals skills than him,

but he will get more Primary and Secondary

Edited by farcio

yes man, i know this....

the other managers (which they created a 25 fighter like me,but already with conditioning and strenght) will train skills,

is that correct ???

That is hugely dependant on what they train, who they train with and how intelligently they set up their training.

Some will have an advantage, some will not.

That is hugely dependant on what they train, who they train with and how intelligently they set up their training.

Some will have an advantage, some will not.

yes, ok, i understand this, but i mean if both managers train the same fighter at top gym, with top coaches, with top method

while one is increasing primary and secondary

i'm still training cardio and strenght

i just want to know if i have to keep my fighter, and train him,

cause if it's wasted time, i'll no train him.... i have no money to gift

yes, ok, i understand this, but i mean if both managers train the same fighter at top gym, with top coaches, with top method

I think it is highly unlikely that you will be facing top managers. Most of those guys (which I'm obviously not one, so what I say here is what I have been told) make 18 or even 16 year olds who may fight once to check hiddens and then train until they are ready. This means there are a lot of very scary 21/22 year olds out there who I certainly would not like to face with my crop of guys.

So what you need to be thinking about is how good you will be compared to other new players. By reading the forum and asking questions you are likely to be ahead of the curve.

When looking at training. If you equally distributed your points outside of strength and conditioning, you will have high respectable stats across the board. This is going to be better than someone who evenly distributed their physical stats and only have access to 4 or more to a class training.

• Upvote 1

actually you be better off.Primaries and secondaries pop very slow for 25 years old .So if 25 year old guys or fighting in month or 2 time the guy who trains his physicals will be in better shape .you could pop 7 or 8 physicals in the time it will take to pop 1 or 2 secondaries or primaries for a 25 year old .Also remember 25 year old should only be temporary on your roster.Unless they have great hiddens you should sacked then .Free agents and 18 year old or the way to go for long term success .You have plenty of money so i assume your talking about the island fighters you have.

• Upvote 1

yes man, i know this....

is that correct ???

i will get more Phisicals skills than him,

but he will get more Primary and Secondary

It's personal choice, while you are training strength and conditioning and the other managers don't need to because they chose strength and conditioning when creating their fighter, you will end up with better physicals than they will.

By them choosing to put points in conditioning and strength (which are very easy and quick to train) they have had to use points that they could have used in speed and other important physicals.

If they go on to train secondaries and primaries, which seemed to be your main concern, they will have weaker physicals compared to you. With a 25 year old build and only a couple of weeks to train, I'd certainly prefer to have a fighter with good physicals over another 25 yr old with poor physicals .

There is no real advantage, it just depends on how you look at it. If you had put extra points in conditioning or strength and ended up with weaker overall physicals so you could train secondaries earlier then someone might be making a thread saying 'I have built my fighter wrong, this guy will have better physicals than me' etc etc.

Like I said though, it's all down to personal choice. Unless you are doing qfc's, it will probably take you a couple of weeks until you get a fight by which time your fighter should be ready to go.

Sorry if you think you received any bad advice at the time of creation.

• Upvote 1

It's personal choice, while you are training strength and conditioning and the other managers don't need to because they chose strength and conditioning when creating their fighter, you will end up with better physicals than they will.

By them choosing to put points in conditioning and strength (which are very easy and quick to train) they have had to use points that they could have used in speed and other important physicals.

If they go on to train secondaries and primaries, which seemed to be your main concern, they will have weaker physicals compared to you. With a 25 year old build and only a couple of weeks to train, I'd certainly prefer to have a fighter with good physicals over another 25 yr old with poor physicals .

There is no real advantage, it just depends on how you look at it. If you had put extra points in conditioning or strength and ended up with weaker overall physicals so you could train secondaries earlier then someone might be making a thread saying 'I have built my fighter wrong, this guy will have better physicals than me' etc etc.

Like I said though, it's all down to personal choice. Unless you are doing qfc's, it will probably take you a couple of weeks until you get a fight by which time your fighter should be ready to go.

Sorry if you think you received any bad advice at the time of creation.

hello Stu, and thanks for answer....ok i think i understand now :)

so, at the end, it's not important where i put the initial points for phsysical skills,

cause both managers will focus to train phisicals skills before to start train the primary and secondary

am i right ??