Noob Questions

MMATycoon

Does any training affect weight? I know there are supps for weight gain/loss but for example, does increasing strength increase weight?

Does any training affect weight? I know there are supps for weight gain/loss but for example, does increasing strength increase weight?

No strength doesn't affect weight.

Conditioning though does affect how much you can cut though. The more conditioning you have, the more weight you can cut.

Hi there, I am new to the game and I have had one fight. The problem I have that when I was setting my tactics-the bars with the upside traingles were all at the middle range. I use am iPad and I was trying to move the upside down traingles, but they wouldn't move? Is there a way to move the upside down traingles ?

Hi there, I am new to the game and I have had one fight. The problem I have that when I was setting my tactics-the bars with the upside traingles were all at the middle range. I use am iPad and I was trying to move the upside down traingles, but they wouldn't move? Is there a way to move the upside down traingles ?

There is a little phone icon in the right corner, you'll enter the values manually.

Hi seniors here is a question :)

One of my guy is defending his title against a quality fighter. My guys rarely fighting against opps with such skills.

Seems like my guy has the advantage on the ground and his opp has the edge in striking but I have some worries:

1. His opp has really good KO power and has some quick KOs

2. His opp can stand up easily against a solid wrestler from bottom

So what would be my guy's training plan and I want to know the slider advices. Thanks in advance!

My guy's page:

http://mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=248084

His opp's page:

http://mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=233714

I would focus on takedown training to get a boost in the fight. Your only chance really is to ground it and work from there. Get your physicals to a good level as well, maybe some striking defense. But honestly, it looks like a tough fight for you to win. Good luck though.

I would focus on takedown training to get a boost in the fight. Your only chance really is to ground it and work from there. Get your physicals to a good level as well, maybe some striking defense. But honestly, it looks like a tough fight for you to win. Good luck though.

Thanks for the answer Wolf :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

ok im not really new but how do i get a custome fighter avatar

You either win the credit via spin and win or you pay for it (per credit). You can find it in miscellaneous (starlike button) -> custom avatars. You either submit your own avatar (with the right specs, and should have features like the default avatars, basically photoshop skills), or you buy a custom avatar in the forums then submit it as your own

• Upvote 1

Brand new to the game, and this thread is so huge I'm not even sure what to search for so I'll ask and hope someone can direct me without ripping my head off... lol

How much energy is generally spent on training? And when creating new fighters, I've been making them on The Island because they start with more money... If I want a fighter to be a long term toon, am I better off creating him in another city? Or am I able to move those guys to someplace else?

Thanks!