Noob Questions

MMATycoon

Are the age of fighter have big impact of learning speed?

Yup. After 18 years old, the older they are the slower they learn, relative to their learning hidden of course. I don't remember if there is a decline between 16 and 18 years old.

• Upvote 1

Hi guys, I'm newbie and a bit confused with one thing..

If I have a fighter who is better in Muay Thai, than in boxing (Feeble (4) Muay Thai and Useless (1) boxing), but.. at the same time he has a lot better Punches skill (Punches Competent (6)) than Kicks & Elbows skills (both Useless (1)), how I should set the sliders customising the tactics for the fight when it comes to:
Standup - Punch or Kick
Clinchwork - Punch Head vs Elbow/Knee Head
Clinchwork - Punch Body vs Knee Body

In short, what will be working better for this fighter in those cases, his Muay Thai - and he should throw more kicks, elbows and knees, or maybe his Punches and he should punch more? Which of his skills will be worth to use more?

can someone explain me why custom avatars for fighters made by players looks so weird in this game? (like a just a bit customized photos)
there are some rules for this? where I can read something about it? and can I make avs and sell them, if I'm not vip for in-game money?

thank you twookool.

so.. I have 'some' photoshop skills :P I've experimented and created this strange looking avatar for a fighter.

http://i.imgur.com/k3852r8.gif

you guys think it will be accepted by the games officials (or whoever has to accept custom avatars)??

Can I sell it on forum?

• Upvote 1

thank you twookool.

so.. I have 'some' photoshop skills :P I've experimented and created this strange looking avatar for a fighter.

http://i.imgur.com/k3852r8.gif

you guys think it will be accepted by the games officials (or whoever has to accept custom avatars)??

Can I sell it on forum?

i dont think mike will accept it, because it looks really deformed. but then again mike accepted avatars i would have never thought would get accepted. You just try if it get accepted and if it doesnt you will get an explenation why not.

i dont think mike will accept it, because it looks really deformed. but then again mike accepted avatars i would have never thought would get accepted. You just try if it get accepted and if it doesnt you will get an explenation why not.

I deformed it on purpose :D to avoid rejections because of "too human looking" as I have read in the user guide :) anyway, thanks for your opinion. next will be less deformed if so.

just wanna know one thing. people sell avatars on forum - I saw a few threads, so.. how the buyers know if the avatar they just bought will be accepted?? they buy at they own risk? how it works?

I deformed it on purpose :D to avoid rejections because of "too human looking" as I have read in the user guide :) anyway, thanks for your opinion. next will be less deformed if so.

just wanna know one thing. people sell avatars on forum - I saw a few threads, so.. how the buyers know if the avatar they just bought will be accepted?? they buy at they own risk? how it works?

Most people would wait until it gets accepted before payment

• Upvote 1

Hi there, I have a question. Is opening a bookmaker a good idea to earn money?

Thanks in advance.

I've made a small profit after 3 or 4 UFC events, but I think the Tycoon side of betting might be a bit harder to profit from. Could be a way to make some money, but I'm not sue if it would be a reliable income

Sad.

How many fight fighter mast to have to be experience fighter?

If mine man is person who win a fight take a more experience that loser?

I think he is asking 1) how many fights until "experienced" pops on the tale of the tape

and 2) if your fighter wins do you gain more experience than if they lose

Experience is a hidden variable that your fighter gets assigned on creation, so 1) is hard to answer. As for 2) I have no idea sorry! I would guess not.

The experience value of your fighter will go up as they fight more, win or lose.

never seen someone do it, but it might be possible, if you use the right odds and get people to bet in your shop.

I've made a small profit after 3 or 4 UFC events, but I think the Tycoon side of betting might be a bit harder to profit from. Could be a way to make some money, but I'm not sue if it would be a reliable income

I already opened one and not expecting much profits, just wanna have fun. Thanks for the answer!

You can't clean them, you have to replace them. A 5 dollar shirt is just as good as a 300.00 one, just my not look as good design wise but they are have a value of 150 and degrade 2 points per day while being worn.

Laundry is stealing money from the fighter and putting it in you manager account, not cleaning clothes which is where some of the confusion comes in on cleaning clothes

How do i clean my clothes? And what's the least amount of money i should have before starting a fighter organization?

As for as the org money goes, you could probably do it with 200/300k, but you could easily spend 2-3 times that depending on what kind of org you are starting and what you want to offer