Noob Questions

MMATycoon

you can move guys off the island when the season there is finished. but people don't normally do that as a strategy as the gyms there are much worse than in the real world, and the supplements are rubbish too.

when your fighter has 12 cardio approximately, a normal coaching session will take about half a percent - ie 100% to 99.5%. this is based on your fighter using the correct supps too (reduce energy loss for normal training) which helps a bit. weight training, sparring and circuit training take more energy per session. yoga takes least. nothing will take more than 1% per session.

this is all based on your fighter having 12 cardio minimum. train up the cardio first if they don't, with rest sessions to let them recover. click the weights symbol at the top of the fighter's page ("energy checker") to see how much they'll recover per rest. 12 cardio should get you through a whole week of training without any rests as long as you're not doing lots of sparring, weights or circuit training during the week. (with 12 cardio you can do around 5 of these a week, with 15 cardio you can do 7 or 8.)

and welcome to the game!

• 2 weeks later...

The first slider tell your fighter to control position vs go to the second slider.

The second slider tell your fighter (after he decided to make a move) what move he needs to do.

If you want to go 100% subs, put your second slider to 100 subs, and adjust the first slider for sub spam (towards finish) or a better control on the ground (towards control).

• Upvote 1

The first slider tell your fighter to control position vs go to the second slider.

The second slider tell your fighter (after he decided to make a move) what move he needs to do.

If you want to go 100% subs, put your second slider to 100 subs, and adjust the first slider for sub spam (towards finish) or a better control on the ground (towards control).

Finish =90

Ground Subs = 90

Strike / Sub >>>> Adv Position (how best to arrange for the submission ?) strike\sub=90??

Well, It depends.

If I'm really better on ground with better bbj+wrestling and better def grappling and transition I guess is better to go from the bottom to have more advance position then subs.

But then another strategy is pulling guard and then stay on guard bottom and just spam subs, but I never tried that, so I leave the answer to more experienced managers.

Sorry for my english, is not my native language and right now I'm fucking drunk.... :rolling:

• Upvote 1

I can not understand!!!!!

Ground Subs = 90,then why use strike\sub?Adv position=90 is not the best choice ????

count:finish=90,groundsub=90,adv position=90

that this will???????

Man I cannot understand you!

Did you read this?

http://www.mmatycoon.info/index.php?title=Fight_tactics

Here is explained the hierarchy of the sliders!

Edit: Ok maybe I understood the question. If you have 90 on subs vs strike it means that every time you try a sub or a strike most of the time that will be a sub. BUT if you have placed 90 on advance position vs strike/sub, 9 on 10 moves will be try to advance poistion, the 10th will be most probably a sub.

I hope I was clear enough.

Edited by GianBarGian
  • Upvote 1

Man I cannot understand you!

Did you read this?

http://www.mmatycoon.info/index.php?title=Fight_tactics

Here is explained the hierarchy of the sliders!

Edit: Ok maybe I understood the question. If you have 90 on subs vs strike it means that every time you try a sub or a strike most of the time that will be a sub. BUT if you have placed 90 on advance position vs strike/sub, 9 on 10 moves will be try to advance poistion, the 10th will be most probably a sub.

I hope I was clear enough.

)))thank thank

• 2 weeks later...

Can someone help with the Sparring Groups.

How is it right now at what size are the Sparring groups divided in smaller ones?

Was the cut of point 5 or 10 or a different one all together?

So when 14 people spar in one session are they divided in goups of 5 or 7?? (Just an example)

I have a group of 10 Fighters sparring and was wondering if they all do a sparring session together or will divided up in 2 groups of 5 Fighter?

I hope someone can help me out with this.

Can someone help with the Sparring Groups.

How is it right now at what size are the Sparring groups divided in smaller ones?

Was the cut of point 5 or 10 or a different one all together?

So when 14 people spar in one session are they divided in goups of 5 or 7?? (Just an example)

I have a group of 10 Fighters sparring and was wondering if they all do a sparring session together or will divided up in 2 groups of 5 Fighter?

I hope someone can help me out with this.

Split Sparring Groups

When sparring in groups of 10 or more, the session will be automatically split up so that people spar with fighters closest to their own skill level (based on the new “sparring value”).

1-9 fighters = 1 group. 10-14 fighters = 2 groups. Top group of 5 fighters and the rest in group 2. 15+ fighters = 3 groups. First two groups of 5 fighters and the rest in group 3.

Example sparring session involving 12 fighters, with the following skills in boxing (using the new sparring value). 25, 27, 31, 36, 40, 50, 55, 60, 90, 110, 133, 142. Previously, everyone would have sparred with everyone and received an average sparring partner based on the other 11 fighters. Now those 12 fighters would be split up into two groups as follows. 25, 27, 31, 36, 40, 50, 55 train together. (7 fighters in the lower skilled group). 60, 90, 110, 133, 142 train together. (5 fighters in the top skilled group). The average sparring partner for each fighter is now calculated based only on the other fighters in his group.

• Upvote 2

Split Sparring Groups

When sparring in groups of 10 or more, the session will be automatically split up so that people spar with fighters closest to their own skill level (based on the new “sparring value”).

1-9 fighters = 1 group. 10-14 fighters = 2 groups. Top group of 5 fighters and the rest in group 2. 15+ fighters = 3 groups. First two groups of 5 fighters and the rest in group 3.

Example sparring session involving 12 fighters, with the following skills in boxing (using the new sparring value). 25, 27, 31, 36, 40, 50, 55, 60, 90, 110, 133, 142. Previously, everyone would have sparred with everyone and received an average sparring partner based on the other 11 fighters. Now those 12 fighters would be split up into two groups as follows. 25, 27, 31, 36, 40, 50, 55 train together. (7 fighters in the lower skilled group). 60, 90, 110, 133, 142 train together. (5 fighters in the top skilled group). The average sparring partner for each fighter is now calculated based only on the other fighters in his group.

Thank you very much, that is what i wanted to know on the spot :). Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

This shit has been bothered me for a long time. I wanna know how to post my fighter's avatar in the reply? I put the url inbetween img & /img but still not working. Can someone help me?

Thanks in advance!

Right click their picture in game and click "Copy Image URL" if on Chrome, it says something similar on Firefox

Then, in the box, you will see a bunch of icons, you need to click this one fd06e07e01aa5ee809bba4c57b388f88.png

Paste the Image URL in, and it will show up after pressing OK

• 1 month later...

You spend your fighters money on them, then the shop owner will return you a percentage of the cash, minus the standard tycoon transfer tax. Normally you should check with the shop owner first to see if the stock is available or reserved. Read what it says on their shop page about it.

It's the only way to get money off your fighters into your manager account.