Noob Questions

MMATycoon

What if the difference, lets say, in checking the option " Hype Yourself" and " Say something Else" , after the end of the fight??

Does the second option give the same benefit or nothing at all, just random text for the metagame??

Hype yourself - hype boost, random amount

Thank fans - popularity boost

Say something else/Nothing - no extra boosts. People use the say something option to.. say something. Unfortunately you can't eg thank fans AND say a comment.

Only sparring sessions are bad to do back to back. Regular coaches session and everything else is fine. By sparring session I mean, boxing, wrestling, bjj & MT

Thanks for clearing that up.

Someone told me you shouldn't do cardio AM and PM in the same day and it sounded suspect.

Only thing you can do is set the SHIG slider higher so your fighter will adapt during the fight. It doesnt effect training

Thanks wolfy. He's the first rather intelligent fighter I have so I just want to take more care about him.

I am new and looking for a mentor to help me out with a few of my questions, but I do have one I would like to post on here.. Is there a way to bet on real and/or MMATycoon fights and pay with MMATycoon money and win MMATycoon money? If so how and where? I keep coming across Wisdom of Crowds but this seems different and for VIP time. Thanks!

Check out the bookmakers. Either click on the pink red square image with numbers on it in the side menu bar, next to the notepad. Or find them through the Highstreet. Their in game location doesn't affect placing bets with them.

Guys, how i pull out from a fighting organization?? the owner seems to have quit with the game, and i cant book o any fights, it has been two weeks now without fighting offers :(

you have to wait out the contract expire date which ussually is around 30 days. Once it hits the deadline without any offered fights you will be given the option to leave the org. Check the contract page and you'll see how many days you have left. In the mean time, just focus on the training.

At what point do I need to start buying clothes for my fighters?

What happens if you put a company up for sale and no one buys it? Is there any way to get rid of it?

1. When you moral drops or you lose a fight, you should buy cloth or change them. Because changing cloth is the only way beside winning fight to up your fighters moral.

So in short straight form the start

2. Good question, if you wanna sell it and nobody buys it there should be a way to get rid of it. Cant tell you right now how, never looked it up.

How i counter a very aggressive fighter with KO power???

There's numerous ways to deal with this. All depending on your own fighters skills. If you are confident in your striking defence and chin, you could try countering, hoping he is over aggressive and leaves himself open. Or wear him down with more accuracy. Numerous choices

i just won 32 lottery tickets on spin and win.. what does that mean? what do i do with lottery tickets?

Winning them on spin and win automatically enter you into the lottery

http://www.mmatycoon.com/lottery.php

It should say 'Entries for next draw' with 32 entries. You will receive a PM on Saturday at 1am GMT saying 'lottery win' with how much you earned (or didn't as the case usually is)

There's numerous ways to deal with this. All depending on your own fighters skills. If you are confident in your striking defence and chin, you could try countering, hoping he is over aggressive and leaves himself open. Or wear him down with more accuracy. Numerous choices

Never mind...he just totally destroyed me in 24 seconds.

Can someone explain ideal sparring class sizes to me? Do you want only 2 total in your class, or?

What happens when 2-4 guys with 12 in boxing all train in the same class together? Do they make gains, or does someone have to be higher?

Can someone explain ideal sparring class sizes to me? Do you want only 2 total in your class, or?

What happens when 2-4 guys with 12 in boxing all train in the same class together? Do they make gains, or does someone have to be higher?

For sparring generally the more the better .when the class is big enough it done automatic that all fighters will get the most out of the sparring .They will be pair off with fighters that they get the max out of.

For all other training the less the better for training secondaries the max you what is 2 fighters per coach .

Yeah they still make gains. The better the partners the better the gains. But having partners the same or even less will still result in some gains.

The ideal would be 8 other partners all at least two full stars better than you.

(Actually I'm not sure perhaps 4 other partners two stars better than you is equally good)

The ideal would be 8 other partners all at least two full stars better than you.

just to make sure.. so the best sparring is when you have a group of 9 fighters in session, because in this case the group won't be automatically split up, right?