Noob Questions

MMATycoon

Does Yoga still affect recovery speed???? or you still lose energy??? i dont understand, technically Yoga does good to your body, any suggestion???

The yoga session ups your flexibility and counts as a training session, therefor you will lose energy, how much tho i can tell you, but it is not as much as other session, plus everything is depending on your fighters cardio.

So for you yoga here in this game is just another training and doesnt improve anything besides your flexibility.

you need to take weight gain -- let me make sure what your wanting though -- you fighter has a walk around weight (so to say) then they have a can cut too weight -- so your fighter probably weighs 238lbs but can cut too 220lbs -- if your wanting him to cut too 238lbs then you need to use weight gain which will make him weigh probably around 256lbs or so -- but as your conditioning get better the can cut to weight will also go down just cause he can cut more weight -- but at fight time he will weigh 238lbs -- so its sort of a mute point at HW or SHW class

how I will know/where I can check, that fighters with ID 290k appeared in the game?

You won't really know until the fighter is made, but this page shows the latest made fighters, so just click the top fighter on the list and you will see where the ID is at

http://mmatycoon.com/latestfighters.php

• Upvote 1

You won't really know until the fighter is made, but this page shows the latest made fighters, so just click the top fighter on the list and you will see where the ID is at

http://mmatycoon.com/latestfighters.php

thank you very much.

and where in menu I can find this page?