Noob Questions

MMATycoon

I've got 2 of my own fighters fighting in my org, one is helping boost the org in terms of hype the other was involved with a creation tournament before I joined the org as staff.

Yea that's ok imo. Having your own fighters in your org is a tricky buisness though. As long as you don't spoon feed them cans to pad your record and treat them as you would any other fighter

It doesn't have to be bad as there are people that have been succesful with 18y but in general it is because the Island is only 6 months and a 25y old starts out with much more points than an 18y. So to get the most out of it you can start fighting earlier with a 25y than a 18y as he'll have more to work on.

So the problem is the short time frame that the island last but as I said in the begning people have been succesful with them so it's not a terrible idea as it's been proven that with the right tactics they can manage it. I think people that do make 18y mainly do it because they want to keep their figher after the island is done and continue fighting with them as they still will be able to learn fairly fast after the island which an 25y still can but will be much harder as they are much slower learners at that point.

Thank you.

I wanted to ask another thing, my Mentor (which is areally good one) said creating 18 eyars old fighters in THE ISLAND is bad, but why it is bad???? what is the difference from other location and why it would be bad for 18 eyars old builds???

The Island is separate from the main game, it operates on a seasonal basis. The problem with it is the gym's are always crowded so making an 18yo it would take a long time for them to be trained properly as opposed to in other cities where the gym's wont be so crowded and you can make private gyms. The Island is mainly for fighting all the time, so the majority of fighters there are 25yo who would easily beat an 18yo. And as the training is bad, it's unlikely the 18yo build can catch up to the 25yo by the time the Island season is over

The Island is separate from the main game, it operates on a seasonal basis. The problem with it is the gym's are always crowded so making an 18yo it would take a long time for them to be trained properly as opposed to in other cities where the gym's wont be so crowded and you can make private gyms. The Island is mainly for fighting all the time, so the majority of fighters there are 25yo who would easily beat an 18yo. And as the training is bad, it's unlikely the 18yo build can catch up to the 25yo by the time the Island season is over

CAn i book a private jet and send him to another base of operation, to save the build ?? or it is not possible, he have to fight in the Island for 6 months??? man i feel the Sack coming... :(

CAn i book a private jet and send him to another base of operation, to save the build ?? or it is not possible, he have to fight in the Island for 6 months??? man i feel the Sack coming... :(

Yea, once on the Island you are stuck there until the season is over.

DAmn im screwed up, what you guys think?? should i sack him or it would be fine anyway?? maybe i only train him and dont do any fight?? i dont know :(

Also, if i have to create a new 18 years old then, where is the best location to create him?? because im totally clueless and really dont know the difference :/

i'm not sure if i'm doing it right.
I've installed the script "MMA Tycoon New Skills Snapshot" and I wanna test fighter's learning speed.
I should set "1 training session (with 1 point in the specific skill), at 100% energy/morale, 1 on 1 with an elite coach", but... when I am checking any skill where my fighter has 1 point, Snapshot shows me 1.95, so how I should count his learning speed, if for example, after this one session he has 5 points in this skill.
in this case his learning speed = 4? or maybe 3.05???

and at what levels, we can say he is slow, average, fast learner?
what is the minimum and maximum amount of points fighter can get in that first, one session under those testing conditions?

No, one one can leave the island until its done. So sack is only option. The only difference is the resting on the island but every thing else is the same so they do not age quicker then the rest of the game.

How is possible that i am fighting a 21 years old fighter with very good skills, but his first fight is May 2015, when he was still 18 eyars old!!!! how is possible that he is stil lfighting in THE ISLAND??? i am really not undersatnding a lot.

i'm not sure if i'm doing it right.

I've installed the script "MMA Tycoon New Skills Snapshot" and I wanna test fighter's learning speed.

I should set "1 training session (with 1 point in the specific skill), at 100% energy/morale, 1 on 1 with an elite coach", but... when I am checking any skill where my fighter has 1 point, Snapshot shows me 1.95, so how I should count his learning speed, if for example, after this one session he has 5 points in this skill.

in this case his learning speed = 4? or maybe 3.05???

and at what levels, we can say he is slow, average, fast learner?

what is the minimum and maximum amount of points fighter can get in that first, one session under those testing conditions?

With an elite 1:1 coach in a skill that's not been trained before, whatever the number is after that session. The skill will start at 1.95 like you said, so if you get 5.05 after that's his learning speed. No need to subtract etc/.

A fast learner would be 6.0 +

Medium would be from 5-6 and slow anything under 5. IMO

THe highest you can get is 7.3 I beleive.

How is possible that i am fighting a 21 years old fighter with very good skills, but his first fight is May 2015, when he was still 18 eyars old!!!! how is possible that he is stil lfighting in THE ISLAND??? i am really not undersatnding a lot.

Could you link the fight?

• Upvote 1

With an elite 1:1 coach in a skill that's not been trained before, whatever the number is after that session. The skill will start at 1.95 like you said, so if you get 5.05 after that's his learning speed. No need to subtract etc/.

A fast learner would be 6.0 +

Medium would be from 5-6 and slow anything under 5. IMO

thank you so much Wolf

meh, so my guy with his 4.20 after the session isn't a genius :/ (or maybe he likes weed :P)

do I should sack such a slow dude no matter what he has hidden? what you guys would usually do?

thank you so much Wolf

meh, so my guy with his 4.20 after the session isn't a genius :/ (or maybe he likes weed :P)

do I should sack such a slow dude no matter what he has hidden? what you guys would usually do?

4.2 is way too low for my liking. I'm getting into the habit of sacking under 5.0 learners regardless of hiddens now.

Highest you can get is 7.5, had one myself, just a shame it turned out he had no chin

• Upvote 1

one more question

how to improve Current cleanliness in my gym?

12 dollars for every fighter will keep it at Pristine, if it is already there now. If it's dirtier than Pristine, you might want to add more cash so it back to Pristine quicker. Try adding 100 bucks over the formula and you probably will be back to perfect cleanliness in a day.

• Upvote 1

one more question

how to improve Current cleanliness in my gym?

You want to increase the "upkeep budget" on the gym manager page. Even if the budget is higher than needed you'll only be charged the right amount.

Don't forget you can click on the blue i circle button at the top of every page to find out more.

• Upvote 1

How to set up Training sparing bot?

A sparring bot is just a regular fighter but you dedicate his spot to train other guys. So what you do is start by selecting a fighter that is a five star sparring partner and you just schedual him to spar once a day like you do any other fighter. The only difference is that you don't care about this fighters development and you ussually don't fight with them but they take up a normal fighter slot