Noob Questions

MMATycoon

When my opponents has bad morale should i go more aggressive or stick to my game plan

you should buy some cloths for him to start to raise morale.

I dont think(correct me if i am wrong) any slider is going to overcome the loss in fight performance from morale loss. Sticking to game plan if you have a good game plan is a given though. Do you want your fighter to do what you say or what he wants because he saw an overhand right landed and now wants to throw it non stop?

you should buy some cloths for him to start to raise morale.

I dont think(correct me if i am wrong) any slider is going to overcome the loss in fight performance from morale loss. Sticking to game plan if you have a good game plan is a given though. Do you want your fighter to do what you say or what he wants because he saw an overhand right landed and now wants to throw it non stop?

My opponents has low morale not me

Any kind souls out there feel like viewing my past few fights (or all of them) and telling me what I'm doing wrong? It's getting really frustrating losing every fight and I'm about to hang up my gloves here. I feel like my guys are doing great during the fight, and then they just get dropped out of nowhere.

I appreciate it.

Any kind souls out there feel like viewing my past few fights (or all of them) and telling me what I'm doing wrong? It's getting really frustrating losing every fight and I'm about to hang up my gloves here. I feel like my guys are doing great during the fight, and then they just get dropped out of nowhere.

I appreciate it.

Your fighters don't appear to have any good hiddens and consequently will get KO'd easily. I only looked at a few of the fights but I did notice that you are fighting most of your first fights in Primal. It would help you to get used to sliders and more importantly to check out your fighter's hiddens to do QFCs until you get used to things.

This is a complicated game that takes some dedication to learn about and thrive.

Good Luck!