Noob Questions

MMATycoon

Back to back n00b questions:)

Ok so say i want to pick up a fighter to relocate on my jet. No my fighter but another.

I have a flight pulled up now. Do i just invite them for relocate and it snatches them up? Kinda seems like that could be abused:)

So does it send a message to them asking them if they wish to do so?

Back to back n00b questions:)

Ok so say i want to pick up a fighter to relocate on my jet. No my fighter but another.

I have a flight pulled up now. Do i just invite them for relocate and it snatches them up? Kinda seems like that could be abused:)

So does it send a message to them asking them if they wish to do so?

you send out an invite, so either the other side accepts or declines. but declining means not answering at all :P you only get a message when the invite got accepted.

you send out an invite, so either the other side accepts or declines. but declining means not answering at all :P you only get a message when the invite got accepted.

thanks. I know someone asked before but i cant find it. Is there anyway to change base to a city you are already in but its not your base. Say your base is LA but you are in Lv and want LV as your base. Or do you need to take a quick hopper flight back and forth to change?

I am brand new. I still have new manager smell. I am following the emailsame doing what I am told. I set my sliders and then the email says to change from the computer gym...but I can't afford any of the private gyms. So I can't continue on.

I did ask for some money in the NOOB fund. And I clicked on someone in the mentor page. How long is the turnaround time for those two things?

Thanks for your response.

I am brand new. I still have new manager smell. I am following the emailsame doing what I am told. I set my sliders and then the email says to change from the computer gym...but I can't afford any of the private gyms. So I can't continue on.

I did ask for some money in the NOOB fund. And I clicked on someone in the mentor page. How long is the turnaround time for those two things?

Thanks for your response.

Contacted you in game.

thanks. I know someone asked before but i cant find it. Is there anyway to change base to a city you are already in but its not your base. Say your base is LA but you are in Lv and want LV as your base. Or do you need to take a quick hopper flight back and forth to change?

See it like this, if you want to move, you propably pack the shit up yourself. :shades:

Cut it short, yes you need to fly back to your home base and then book the change base flight.

who can tell me where i change a fighters name ? i picked up a fa and dont even know how to pronounce his name. is it even possible ?

Yes, click the star on the center right of your game menu (Misc - Games & More) Change Name - Select your fighter and vai con Dios.

Side note, it costs you 5 vip days, really annoyng.