Noob Questions

MMATycoon

Level 1 is not must have 4 wins. It is a maximum of 4 wins, once you have 4 wins you are upgraded to level 2 QFC. So you can lose all day long but if you win 4 your done.

How many fights can you have in Level 1 QFCs? It says on the booking page that Level 1 fighters must have a maximum of 4 wins. Assuming the fighter is under 75 hype and under 1000 skill points can that fighter have a 5th fight at Level 1?

correct 5 is the absolute max number of wins then you cant do level one anymore .I usually try to have the max at level one to points out any weakness my fighter may have early so i dont waste time with a bum project fighter.

How many fights can you have in Level 1 QFCs? It says on the booking page that Level 1 fighters must have a maximum of 4 wins. Assuming the fighter is under 75 hype and under 1000 skill points can that fighter have a 5th fight at Level 1?

It is written a bit complicated but the truth is that with 4 wins you can still queue for QFC level 1.

How can I add a photo to my signature here in the forums? Also how can I copy and paste text into the forums?

For your sig....Go to top right of forum and click on your name. In drop down menu click on settings....Left sub menu click on signature....Follow guidelines from there.

As far as copy and paste in forum, I'm assuming you know how to copy text? If not....ctrl + c copies highlighted text. ctrl + v paste from your clip board.

Highlight the text you want to copy (double click and drag until all text is highlighted) ctrl + c will copy it, placing it on your clipboard. Then paste it where you want ctrl + v

You can find a mentor on the mentor system tab on the right of your page when not in the forum right here http://www.mmatycoon.com/mentor.php ...its the little green and blue men looking symbol

You should also apply to the noob fund for money you can get up to 100,000...50,000 now and 50,000 in a month if you're still active....you can find the noob fund thread in the general game discussion section here http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=54763 on the forum...i suggest posting on the forum and messaging him directly in game as well

@Rico There is something badly wrong here. I'm doing everything exactly as you said. Yeah its fairly obvious how to do each of these things. It must be some compatibility issue with my laptop. I can't even reply directly to your comment by clicking on quote. Can't upload any pictures and can't copy and paste text into the text box. I started a thread about it in Error Reporting but know one has replied.

@Rico There is something badly wrong here. I'm doing everything exactly as you said. Yeah its fairly obvious how to do each of these things. It must be some compatibility issue with my laptop. I can't even reply directly to your comment by clicking on quote. Can't upload any pictures and can't copy and paste text into the text box. I started a thread about it in Error Reporting but know one has replied.

That's odd. What browser are you using?

Was using Internet Explorer. Switched to Firefox and can now reply to quotes and copy and paste text, but still no joy with adding a photo to my signature. Any suggestions?

Had a feeling you were using IE.

Not sure what the problem would be with the sig part.

Have you tried using a pic that's somewhere else and just clicked the image icon and entered the url?

I did a search for IQ test cuz I know there are a couple threads talking about it, but couldn't find them.

So, I just had a fighter pop a 142 IQ which I know is good, but not sure how much SHIG I should allow him.

I did a search for IQ test cuz I know there are a couple threads talking about it, but couldn't find them.

So, I just had a fighter pop a 142 IQ which I know is good, but not sure how much SHIG I should allow him.

if that's higher than your iq! then i'd give him more than 50% shig. i might go up to 99% with that too.

• Upvote 1

if that's higher than your iq! then i'd give him more than 50% shig. i might go up to 99% with that too.

You trying to ditch on my IQ? My IQ comes from the streets, you sure you wanna go there? lol

So with a 142 is it safe to say that this fighter would rely more on his IQ than my sliders?

I once stumbled upon a section in the game where you can see a list of the latest fighters created. I haven't been able to find it again. I cannot remember how I found it. Can anyone help me?

The only one that I know of, is if you have an org, you can go to new contracts, and from there you can access the list

Edit: This link probably works: http://mmatycoon.com/latestfighters.php

when can you see results in training.. i been training like a week and i dont feel like any of my stuff has went up LOL.. do i need to just give it time and let my fighters train and after a few weeks i ll see change or what??

when can you see results in training.. i been training like a week and i dont feel like any of my stuff has went up LOL.. do i need to just give it time and let my fighters train and after a few weeks i ll see change or what??

If you have VIP you can see daily gains, but without VIP you only see a pop from 1-2 2-3 ect... So you will have to gain an entire level to see it.