Noob Questions

MMATycoon

probably he isnt, faking to be female to get tons of help.

It has nothing to do with gender. Everyone gets tons of help here because the community has overflowing love.

Quick question still kind of a noob does yoga train balance and flexibility? If so how quickly, I know it's pretty slow

http://www.mmatycoon.info/index.php?title=Training

According to this page, yoga training helps boosting flexibility, balance and agility. I think it mostly boost flexibility and lesser boost for others.

• Upvote 1

Honestly glad for any kind of increase in female interest in MMA but it has no bearing on the game at all, the amount I have seen people go out of their way to help others in this community male or female is amazing, honestly the only pre-requirement to getting help is just ask for it and dont be a dick when someone tells you something, listen and they will continue to offer... also once people see you respond well to it they tend to jump in and help also, just... be a regular person and people will want to help as much as possible is my advice.

• Upvote 4

Quick question - does number of fighters per coach have any influence on training? I supose more fighters then training will be less efective - but i can't find any information about it

Yes on the coach sessions.

The lower one of the two listed here is the current one: As you can see 5 on 1 is roughly half the gain of 1 on 1.

http://www.mmatycoon.info/images/a/aa/Fighters_per_session.jpg

• Upvote 2

I dont know where to post my question but here it goes..I have a few fighters that I put on no training and now when I go to click the drop box to make it go back to full train it wont let me,..i have the money for them to train full time it just wont drop down or anything.. I dont know if its an error or what. But its only doing this with two of my fighters the rest i can click on it and make them train full,part or no..

This section displays your fighter's current gym (if he has one) as well as their current level of training intensity. They can train either;

• Full time training (they will get no income and 12 training slots per week).
  • Part time training (they will get an income of $200 and 6 training slots per week).
  • No training (they will get an income of $400 per week and no training slots).

Notes

• You may change this setting once per week.
  • If you want your fighter to rest for a couple of days before a fight, don't change this setting. Instead, just go to the gym page and set your fighter to do no training for a couple of training sessions - this will give exactly the same benefits in terms of rest and relaxation.

You can join a new gym from here or by visiting that gym's homepage via the highstreet and then clicking join gym from there. If your fighter runs out of money they will automatically be set to work full time.

Go to Spoiler/News page and at the bottom you will see all your recent fights. You can watch the play by play commentary by clicking on pbp.

that's what I did but nothing really happened...

Okay so I recently one a fighter IQ test from the spin and win but really wasn't sure if I should save it or use it on a fighter I currently have....

Correct me if I am wrong but I should def use it on a young fighter no older than 20-21 and ideally an 18 yr old but I am unsure if I should wait till they fight a certain amount of fights before using it or not lol

So ya I Need a rundown on what to do with my IQ test

It's a personal choice issue but I would use it on a young guy, specifically on my ground build guy's as intelligence seems to be weighted more towards that style of fighter. When you use it is largely irrelevant however it's worth saying the result from testing the same fighter twice can differential 10 points either away (I think) so its not 100%.