Noob Questions

MMATycoon

• 2 weeks later...

For energy to refill, do we just wait for a certain amount of days? Or is it different? Thanks

You get energy back from every sessions you are not training.

You gain 5% of energy back from a session you are not training.

Heya! My names Danielle, I just got the game and was wondering if I need vip before becoming a writer and also how do I become a writer lol thx.

No definitely don't need to be a VIP to be a writer. Look in the forum for topics like "want to be a writer" etc! Lots of fight organisations offer good in-game money to write previews and reviews. You won't be out of work if you can write well! Can earn some good $$ from it, ask around and see what people want to offer.

No definitely don't need to be a VIP to be a writer. Look in the forum for topics like "want to be a writer" etc! Lots of fight organisations offer good in-game money to write previews and reviews. You won't be out of work if you can write well! Can earn some good $$ from it, ask around and see what people want to offer.

It means that the most important hiddens - chin and power, aren't that high. Perhaps his heart and confidence too, not 100% sure.

However he could still be a good fighter, you can learn from him. But if you want just the best than perhaps sacking and remaking is the thing to do.

Here's a good example of an "inexperienced" fighter who's bested me a few times: http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=260427

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...