Noob Questions

MMATycoon

Hi!

I have two noob questions:

1. My fighter had a fight in NY, and he was training in Amsterdam. I read that I should cancel the flight, but I couldn't find how to do that...where exactly do I have to click?
2. After my fighter moved to NY, he left his previous gym in Amsterdam. So instead of making him travel back (which I don't know how to), I had him join a local gym there. The problem now is that I can't set any training, all I see is NA when I try to change slots...is this a bug or am I doing something wrong?

Hi!

I have two noob questions:

1. My fighter had a fight in NY, and he was training in Amsterdam. I read that I should cancel the flight, but I couldn't find how to do that...where exactly do I have to click?

2. After my fighter moved to NY, he left his previous gym in Amsterdam. So instead of making him travel back (which I don't know how to), I had him join a local gym there. The problem now is that I can't set any training, all I see is NA when I try to change slots...is this a bug or am I doing something wrong?

The auto-flight is cancelled by (quite confusingly) going to Map, then Schedule Flights, then you click Cancel next to the flight.

He shouldn't have to leave his gym just because he's gone overseas to a fight.

To set new training go to his fighter page and see if you have him on Training Intensity - Full Time. I believe you can only change this once a week so hopefully that's ok for you.

To make him fly back go to the jet page (click the jet icon) and click on Instant Flights. (Actually you can just go to the Map page). Scroll down until you see your fighter, then click Visit next to their name. It's self explanatory from there. I assume his base is still Amsterdam? If he is living in NY but his base is elsewhere he will be paying hotel fees which comes out of his fighter balance..

• 4 weeks later...

Hey I bought some supplements and I can see them in my possessions but I can't seem to transfer them to my fighters. The drop down only gives me the option to send to all fighters not a specific fighter and if I choose the send to all fighters options and hit submit nothing changes. Is it a weird bug with my phone or am I missing something?

Hey I bought some supplements and I can see them in my possessions but I can't seem to transfer them to my fighters. The drop down only gives me the option to send to all fighters not a specific fighter and if I choose the send to all fighters options and hit submit nothing changes. Is it a weird bug with my phone or am I missing something?

If you buy from different city that your fighter is located at you need to wait 2 days before its transfered.

Buy from the same city as your fighter is located and you will get them instantly.

If you buy from different city that your fighter is located at you need to wait 2 days before its transfered.

Buy from the same city as your fighter is located and you will get them instantly.

The quantity I have doesn't change and it doesn't say anything is in transit either. Wouldn't it show them as in transit if I'm sending them from a different city?

It would. Maybe you didnt had the money?

Nah I've got 2 grand in my manager account. I'm starting to think it's my phone being weird I might try it on a computer and see if I have different options.

Wait you are buying as a manager? Maybe you need to trasfer to a fighter?

Or try to buy as a fighter from the same city maybe that works.

I just tried on someone else's phone and it's the same thing It just doesn't give me the option to give to a fighter :weeping:

I even just tried to buy new supps for my fighters and even when buying them it only gives me the option to buy for myself. It's like it's not registering that I have fighters. Is there like a buffer period for fighters before you can give them stuff?

I even just tried to buy new supps for my fighters and even when buying them it only gives me the option to buy for myself. It's like it's not registering that I have fighters. Is there like a buffer period for fighters before you can give them stuff?

Ah I think I've spotted the issue. All your guys are on the island. That's like a separate world from the rest of the game, nothing comes in or out of it. You should be able to buy from companies based on the island though.

This season of the island ends in a few weeks by the way. Then the fighters will be transported back to the real world if you've ticked an end location for them on their fighter edit pages.

• Upvote 1