Noob Questions

MMATycoon

You need to win an IQ test to use on him or sometimes they come randomly in the mail. I would guess he has a pretty high IQ since he has gotten 5 subs in 6 fights and his success rate is really good!

Ah that's how you know the IQ got it. I guess but the projects of 335k have caught up just feels like he ain't got no juice left with those cheesy primary lmao.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi guys fairly new to the game, love it, getting to grips with most aspects and pretty straightforward to get used to, obviously some trial and error with the sliders for different styles of fighters the only thing I want to ask is how much of a benefit do the supplements actually make ? Because obviously as a new manager with all new fighters me/my fighters don't have a lot of money so don't know how worth it it actually is? If that makes sense, sorry for going off on one ??

• Upvote 2

He’ll be a free agent with his contract still happening. If someone else picks him up they’ll have him in his contract still. If no one picks him up he’ll be retired and no longer fighting. It’s part of the game, nothing to worry about from an ethical point of view. If a fighter’s shit and you don’t want to manage him anymore you gotta cut him lose.

Same here I always wait out my contracts cos it seems disrespectful to the org owners who are working hard to make fights (and have obviously invested money in your fighter) if you’re unsure if you want to keep someone or not then test them using QFC or ask the org owner for less fights when negotiating the contract.

It refers to the id, the number shown next to your fighters name. This is unique per fighter and always increasing so you can sort of see how old a fighter is from it which usually equals how much training time they had. So most fight organizations have a minimum id requirement to ensure all their fighters are on somewhat even footing in total skills.

Does the gym equipment quality affect the secondary skill training or training with a coach? Like in the case of this gym?

https://www.mmatycoon.com/gympublic.php?gmid=4277

Equipment quality only effects training that uses equipment, like Weights, and cardio. It won't effect the coach training. Coach training is effected by how many using coach, moral of coach (even a slight crack from being full on moral really reduces the gain per session), and coach skill related to your skill.

• Upvote 2

Equipment quality only effects training that uses equipment, like Weights, and cardio. It won't effect the coach training. Coach training is effected by how many using coach, moral of coach (even a slight crack from being full on moral really reduces the gain per session), and coach skill related to your skill.

this is new to me.

duphus you know tons about the game, wish you would play full time again.

• Upvote 1

It refers to the id, the number shown next to your fighters name. This is unique per fighter and always increasing so you can sort of see how old a fighter is from it which usually equals how much training time they had. So most fight organizations have a minimum id requirement to ensure all their fighters are on somewhat even footing in total skills.

Thank you!!

I used to play this all the time years ago, and considering getting back into it.

It looks like the group of fighters and orgs in each city is seriously matured, though; how can you develop fighters to actually get contracts and gyms when they are almost all full?

Getting contracts is not a problem and locations are off so you can fight anywhere.

I used to play this all the time years ago, and considering getting back into it.

It looks like the group of fighters and orgs in each city is seriously matured, though; how can you develop fighters to actually get contracts and gyms when they are almost all full?

The cities and what not is irrelevant you can fight anywhere, build your guys and shoot for the stars my friend.