Noob Questions

MMATycoon

Does anyone know why my fighters’ skills are increasing much more slowly for escapes than for clinchwork? He’s trained 41 times in clinch and has reached sensational (14) + and trained 31 times in escapes and is still at exceptional (13) - -

obviously both skills began at wonderful (12) escapes trained with double elite bjj/wrestling in new gym with pristine/brand new equipment.

Is it because his wrestling primary is higher than his bjj?

Thanks.

Yes, escapes training is broken. Escapes only train at 2/3 the speed of all the other secondaries.

See this thread:

http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=63715&hl=escapes

• Upvote 1

For the most part you are correct, with auto-teleport the primary reason for jets is gone.

However jets are still useful for laundering money, both from manager to manager and from your fighter's bank to your own.

Alss, if you don't cancel the auto flight, your fighter will be flown and you have to fly him back by either paying for a flight or having somebody with a private jet flying him back unless he runs out of money and get deported (I think)

When I started pit bull development it was only 2500 a month then each 500 week you could order 50 more so technically a total of 2700

That was nutrition company. If referring about clothing company then my bad

yeah, I don't know about nutrition. Clothing has been 3500 as long as I've been in the game with +50 a week for 500 weeks.

Question:

So I have this fighter www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=346759

he is 4-0 on the island in QFC fights and to the best of my knowledge he has 997 skill points.

I want to give him his 5th QFC fight but when I click on "book a quick fight" he doesn't appear on my list of fighters to book (obviously he use to appear here). Even if he had 1000 points now he could still fight level 2 right? He is NOT injured, cut, fatigued, and not signed to contract and his "need a fight" box is checked.

I'm really confused...but I'm a noob. lol

Any ideas???

Question:

So I have this fighter www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=346759

he is 4-0 on the island in QFC fights and to the best of my knowledge he has 997 skill points.

I want to give him his 5th QFC fight but when I click on "book a quick fight" he doesn't appear on my list of fighters to book (obviously he use to appear here). Even if he had 1000 points now he could still fight level 2 right? He is NOT injured, cut, fatigued, and not signed to contract and his "need a fight" box is checked.

I'm really confused...but I'm a noob. lol

Any ideas???

His hype is too high

• 2 weeks later...

Which company does laundry here?

It chops and changes. Look in here http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=38443&page=15&do=findComment&comment=884914

or just have a look at highstreet and see what you can find.

But make sure you PM anyone you want to deal with first and find out if they can/will do it

• 4 weeks later...