Noob Questions

MMATycoon

• 2 weeks later...

maybe i didnt look in the right spots but figured i would just ask here since it is noobie.. anyways what do i look for when looking for a good alliance?? like i want a allaince that is active and willing to help new players like my self.. but how will i know that if i dont know anyone in the alliance haha..

guess what im saying is what is the best way to find a good alliance to join? and if there is any reading this message me

i have another noob question how do i get my fighter money on The Island like i got money but it wont let me send it to him is it cause he is cut off from the world lol and if so whats the best way to go about making money there ? signing to a org i would think?

The Island, as you guessed, is cut off from the rest of the world. Signing for an org or getting sponsorships (if there even are companies on the Island I have no idea) is the way

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
Pending Bets - Real life events

Event Date Total bet Odds Returns Bet on Opponent

UFC 245 2019-12-14 $1,000.00 -329 $1,303.78 Kamaru Usman Colby Covington

UFC 245 2019-12-14 $1,000.00 -276 $1,362.40 Max Holloway Alex Volkanovski

UFC 245 2019-12-14 $10,000.00 -418 $12,391.57 Amanda Nunes Germaine de Randamie

$12,000.00 $15,057.75

why is the bet still pending?? i dont understand why i havent been paid at all !! game events i got paid but real events its still pending?!! anyone know wth is wrong with it?????????? i even dm the owner of the bookie and he has no clue

• 3 weeks later...

How do the more experience managers build your character`s physicals?

I`m usually a bit to eager to fight and am noticing there must be a better approach.

So I hardly ever use (General) because I like my guys fighting so focus on:

1- COND to 12+

2- STRE to 14

3- AGI to 12+

4-The rest

Would it be more optimal using GEN after the mandatory COND training?

How do the more experience managers build your character`s physicals?

I`m usually a bit to eager to fight and am noticing there must be a better approach.

So I hardly ever use (General) because I like my guys fighting so focus on:

1- COND to 12+

2- STRE to 14

3- AGI to 12+

4-The rest

Would it be more optimal using GEN after the mandatory COND training?

I do

1) cond. to 12

2) str. to 12

3) CT(general)

All the physicals are useful for different things, so can focus more on one or other depending on the fighters style. But plenty of CT(gen).

I do

1) cond. to 12

2) str. to 12

3) CT(general)

All the physicals are useful for different things, so can focus more on one or other depending on the fighters style. But plenty of CT(gen).

Bwang do you get your physicals to 14-15 and then focus on secondaries?

I noticed those mandatory 7-8 months the good managers put in after hidden checks and gonna have to get more disciplined

I generally start with 12 Cond and the rest in speed. Then some say do weights for strength up to 12. I generally go straight for a 5/5/2 split. 5 sessions of one secondary, 5 session of another secondary and 2 CTs.

My downfall is I very rarely change training / I forget about it and I don't test hiddens or learning speed. I just fight when I feel ready.

This is one of my 345k guys

Untitled.png

As can see forgetting about training means he is almost elite in escapes instead of focusing on more important things but...eh

• Upvote 1

As can see forgetting about training means he is almost elite in escapes instead of focusing on more important things but...eh

Classic

xSyp417.png

On topic though - I usually start with 99 in cond, the rest split over speed and strength and then just bang out general CT. It's the lazyboy strategy.

Question:

If a fighter trains under a double elite Boxing/MT coach, lets say Striking Defense in particular, does that help him defend punches AND kicks as opposed to an Elite Boxing coach that trains the striking defense?

Training str def will give a tiny boost to boxing and MT, as both those primaries are in involved in str def. The tiny boost in MT will give an even tinier boost in kicks, as that is affected by MT. So overall, not a very big boost!

Only elite boxing coach will not train str def as well as a dual box MT coach, by a small amount, but sorry can’t be more precise.