Noob Questions

MMATycoon

This is too vague, i get high rating mostly from my KO's, despite being the total contrary of what people would expect from Diego Sanchez, still the gameguide somehow tell me that in order to win good ratings you have to be aggressive, this is so confusing.

Counting lines, what that mean, it still about being aggressive or a counter guy, reading the enery bar is too vague as you can be both aggressive/damage/accuray and miss a lot based on the skills of eachothers, the energy go down.

And what about these accuracy sliders then, how the hell Duphus came to that conclusion? the commentary clearly show that 70% of the shots still landed, i would assume he was being either conservative or even accurate with his sliders, it cant be that he went with 65% damage and still landed most of his shots?? what the hell, was his fighter THAT MUCH better in skills??

Most likely he had 50/55 accuracy, and he probably have big hands and good strenght, or just the fighter that lost had a glass chin, or swinged&missed too much and received the knockdown way too fast, but the KO he received was brutal, so i cant complain about that.

Hi, quick question - I have a fighter who was injured after his last fight and I couldn't set his training back from No Training to Full Time.

However now he is fully healed, fit and still I can't change his training to Full time? He has plenty of money too so no issue there. How can I get him to train again? Thanks

From the wiki (blue i button)

-You may change this setting once per week.

-If you want your fighter to rest for a couple of days before a fight, don't change this setting. Instead, just go to the gym page and set your fighter to do no training for a couple of training sessions - this will give exactly the same benefits in terms of rest and relaxation.

I have never changed a fighter from anything other than full time training. They can also train injured and with cuts, with no difference. Fighting with injuries or cuts will obviously have an impact in the fight.

Quick question.

Opp rank, is the average rank of managers you fight? I'm assuming.

So why does my Opp rank go up when I fight a manager who is lower than the current Opp rank?

Not 100% certain but I beleive it takes the opp rank from your 20 fights

Stubbed toe getting out of the shower = cut the fighter straight away?

not right away, it just mean he has not such an high IQ maybe a range of 80-90.

You cant go high on the SHIG slider and he might not be so effective on the ground, but if he has a great hidden and good learning speed, plus can compete with the range in his ID you should keep him. You just have to set him to follow orders quite high.

• Upvote 1

not right away, it just mean he has not such an high IQ maybe a range of 80-90.

You cant go high on the SHIG slider and he might not be so effective on the ground, but if he has a great hidden and good learning speed, plus can compete with the range in his ID you should keep him. You just have to set him to follow orders quite high.

Cool, thanks for the reply. Il stick him in a qfc and see how he gets on.

What's the most effective way for a fighter to gain weight? Supplements, yes, but any special way of using them? I want to go from LHW to HW.

it's slow, best way is get the highest rating supp you can. Basically your only gonna gain around .33# per session with a 160 supp, which means around .33 x 14 = 4.62# per week.

it's usually between .25 and .33 IIRC for subs the higher being for a 160 and the lower for a 158+

• 2 weeks later...

How does BJJ relate to takedown offense and defense? I know wrestling is the most important for this. How important is BJJ for these things?

If you want to train takedowns or takedown defence all you need is a pure wresting coach. That says to me BJJ has no impact on takedowns.

Just checked my first guy with elite conditioning, he got 5.1% from resting one session. Since he has more conditioning points, this 5.1% is more than 5.1% for a guy with 50 cond? So recovery stays at roughly 5% but that 5% is actually a different value?

regaining energy is a set number doesnt really go by conditioning level -- just energy loss from training takes into conditioning

Hey there, I want to start a public gym but I can't decide a location. If I started in popular cities like LV, the competition would be too much, If I started in unpopular cities like Helsinki, the competition would be tough too as there is already a monopolistic gym running. So what should I do? Thanks in advance!