World Fighting Championships: Rigged Fights

Ibearagimov

Very blatant fight and unashamed rigged fights from WFC, main culprits are Floyd Mayweather and Caiu Montana where the norm is Floyd will have his fighters win against Caiu's guys who come into the fights (against Floyd) with minimal energy. Extremely likely to be multis but at the very least rigged fights.

Its not every manager in the org but there are a few other shady ones.

Floyd and Caiu both also regularly pick up free agents which allow new talent for their guys to fight and then drop once they had their uses.

Really hurting MMA Tycoon, shame that stuff like this can be so blatant and just keep happening without any consequence.

• Upvote 6

• 4 weeks later...

Looks like Mayweather Jr is nearly cracking top 10 in "management" as well as making great hype for his Org where all these fights are happening. Anyone looking into this officially? Stuff like this ruins the game for the non-cheating audience and will definitely be a bad look if attempts are being made to grow the game.

@MMATycoon , @Flipper 

• Upvote 2

After some investigation, the manager profiles involved in the hype farming activities (Floyd Mayweather and Caiu Montana) have been deleted as well as the World Fighting Championships organization. Players who use multiple accounts to exploit game mechanics to provide themselves with an unfair advantage and players who abuse game mechanics to harass or entrap other players into becoming unwilling participants in their cheating are in direct violation of MMAT rules and will be dealt with accordingly. On behalf of Mike and myself, let me say that I have the highest appreciation for players who go out of their way to look out for the well-being of our players and player community. Thank you.

• Upvote 14

3 minutes ago, Flipper said:

After some investigation, the manager profiles involved in the hype farming activities (Floyd Mayweather and Caiu Montana) have been deleted as well as the World Fighting Championships organization. Players who use multiple accounts to exploit game mechanics to provide themselves with an unfair advantage and players who abuse game mechanics to harass or entrap other players into becoming unwilling participants in their cheating are in direct violation of MMAT rules and will be dealt with accordingly. On behalf of Mike and myself, let me say that I have the highest appreciation for players who go out of their way to look out for the well-being of our players and player community. Thank you.

Top man, good to see the health of the game being taken care of in this way.

Great work all round.

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, Flipper said:

God Bless you! 

• Upvote 1