Tapping out.

Bleakardor

Hey guys, I'm looking for a new owner for SYN.    I no longer have a desire to play the game thanks to a certain group of people who seem to only play this game to make others lives miserable.  You guys know who you are, so good job, you win.  I don't even know what the beef was about, but I'm over this High School drama shit you guys want to play.  

So, I'm tapping out.  I'll not be a dick (unlike them) and just shut down the org and screw over the roster.   But you guys can have this game, and for you dip shits who only play to be a complete douche, kudos.. I hope this makes you happy so that you can start acting like grown ups and get over yourselves. 

• Downvote 3

7 hours ago, Bleakardor said:

Hey guys, I'm looking for a new owner for SYN.    I no longer have a desire to play the game thanks to a certain group of people who seem to only play this game to make others lives miserable.  You guys know who you are, so good job, you win.  I don't even know what the beef was about, but I'm over this High School drama shit you guys want to play.  

So, I'm tapping out.  I'll not be a dick (unlike them) and just shut down the org and screw over the roster.   But you guys can have this game, and for you dip shits who only play to be a complete douche, kudos.. I hope this makes you happy so that you can start acting like grown ups and get over yourselves. 

Sometimes you gotta break out that Pimp hand and keep them hoes in line.