Rei Makes Stuff

Rei

33 minutes ago, jjsquirrel said:

I like it when belts look both good and unique, makes me want them in my belt cabinet collection.

That's what I strive for. I also believe that you should be able to tell instantly which promotion a belt belongs to as it should be the truest reflection of the brand and their character.

• Upvote 2

First two posters for my org, Shinjitsu True Combat. Third one is our generic one that we'll use if a unique one isn't available. May update it in the future.

rjEEzGn.png 1701537587STC2.png 1702323575stc%20generic.png

Posters are by far my favourite thing to make when it comes to tycoon graphics and I'm glad that 400k has finally hit so that I can let my creative juices flow once more and try and push the concepts further than ever. I'm not sure how many posters I've made thus far but its definitely over 200, maybe i'll try and count it. edit: its at least 250, so somewhere between that and 300.

• Upvote 3

Very nice mate!

My posters are nowhere near as snazzy, but I try to make a unique one for every card I have from when I owned DC to now taking over DMMA from Butch. Only recently was that streak broken, when I was just a bit too inactive and missed one card.

I was wondering where Dino's stuff came from, but I should have known! I like Vitali's Disco Biscuits the most ;)

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Daudy said:

Very nice mate!

My posters are nowhere near as snazzy, but I try to make a unique one for every card I have from when I owned DC to now taking over DMMA from Butch. Only recently was that streak broken, when I was just a bit too inactive and missed one card.

I was wondering where Dino's stuff came from, but I should have known! I like Vitali's Disco Biscuits the most ;)

My first idk-how-many posters were truly shocking, which is why you'll never see me posting them on here hahah. Do it enough times though and you get results :P

and thanks a lot for the kind words!