Fixed both of your posts for you.

Damn you're like a hall monitor and a preacher all rolled up into one happy bundle. Go park your high horse out back and chill the fack out tight ass. <_<

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well this thread is beginning to live up to it's name for sure. I hope more ppl starts using these hot ass slapping avatars so we can drive this ape nuts.

Sorry everyone that it got to this point.

That actually wasn't sarcasm. By GDP per man hour, the US actually is the most productive nation in the world.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_count...per_hour_worked

Ok, now I understand, your source is Wikipedia, :yeahright:

No, that was sarcasm, seriously though, check an actually reliable source, and go for the per head productivity.

wow...i had no idea that overthetop2 had such a major issue with the female form...sorry dude...but i don't care where you are or what time of day it is, the female form (or females themselves) never take a backseat with me. i guess that's the difference between us heteros and you other folk. seriously, the more you whine, the less gay you sound...LOOOOOLZ.

Not until you find something more useful to do then goggle some bullsh#t behind...

You know what else is useful? Condoms and blowjobs. If your parents opted for either one of these instead of procreating, we wouldn't be reading your bullshit right now.

You know what else is useful? Condoms and blowjobs. If your parents opted for either one of these instead of procreating, we wouldn't be reading your bullshit right now.

Second.

I tried to find a good ass gif but then i stumbled across this one and i had to have it :notworthy:

The only thing that could make yours any better is if she pulled sammich out of there.