• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, lol, I was just very surprised. Must have missed the sarcasm

Wait, I'm confused. :mellow: If the US is not the most productive country in the world than what country is? I thought you might mean labour efficiency but "never has been never will be"? Uh?

That actually wasn't sarcasm. By GDP per man hour, the US actually is the most productive nation in the world.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_count...per_hour_worked

Yeah that's garbage. Both the way it's calculated and it's meaning. That's no good measurement of productivity at all. Doesn't change the fact that the US is the most productive country in almost every way possible.

Yeah that's garbage. Both the way it's calculated and it's meaning. That's no good measurement of productivity at all. Doesn't change the fact that the US is the most productive country in almost every way possible.

I disagree, but to each his own.

Still makes me wonder what France might be capable of if they actually got to work.

so ur one of those serious all the time guys? like we're only allowed to talk about the game? or is the game bullshit too...cuz technically, it's just a time waster.

Stop posting nonsense and go study your fight statistics.

If you think a meandering discussion about per-capita GDP is more constructive than hot ass, then your priorities are screwy. They both accomplish nothing, but at least one makes you feel good.

ElGeecho is kickin' knowledge.

so ur one of those serious all the time guys? like we're only allowed to talk about the game? or is the game bullshit too...cuz technically, it's just a time waster.

Feel free to talk about something other than the game, but asses are just a stupid thing to be staring at.

Aye aye captain miserable!

<_<

You're one of the dicks i'm complaining against!

If you think a meandering discussion about per-capita GDP is more constructive than hot ass, then your priorities are screwy. They both accomplish nothing, but at least one makes you feel good. Then your girlfriend breaks up with you for being a cock

ElGeecho is kickin' terrible knowledge.

Fixed both of your posts for you.

Stop posting nonsense and go study your fight statistics.

the fights have statistics??? ZOMG! I'M SO THERE!

Feel free to talk about something other than the game, but asses are just a stupid thing to be staring at.

really? so would it be better to stare at dicks? is that ur thing then? christ man, jus tryin' ta have some fun...didn't know the douche patrol was out and about.