KT org model broken but how about a stand-up only mma org?

At this point would it not be more profitable for Mike to sell the game to someone who gives a rip? I understand there's a whole coding thing that would have to be done with BetMMA, but i'd still figure that the MMATycoon side is more profitable at this point. 

• Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, popart said:

At this point would it not be more profitable for Mike to sell the game to someone who gives a rip? I understand there's a whole coding thing that would have to be done with BetMMA, but i'd still figure that the MMATycoon side is more profitable at this point. 

Game needs an active owner or it will die. Any continued tie ins to BetMMA or the work to sever the links could be regulated in the sale contract. I wish Mike would come back and be active again, but the more likely option is he won't. So yes, find someone with php skills willing to run it sounds like it could be a win for everyone involved.

Not as easy of course, but there is an established community, a functioning revenue stream even if small but with the potential for growth given some dev effort and marketing.

• 2 weeks later...