Clothes all get dirty at same time?

So I've been playing since around September, and just in the last month or so I'm noticing all my fighters' clothes are needing replacements at exactly the same time. Is this intentional or an update I didn't see? I've purchased a lot of the clothes at different times so it's just not making sense how today 7 of my 9 fighters suddenly all need new clothes. Anybody else noticing this?

16 minutes ago, Nutlord said:

So I've been playing since around September, and just in the last month or so I'm noticing all my fighters' clothes are needing replacements at exactly the same time. Is this intentional or an update I didn't see? I've purchased a lot of the clothes at different times so it's just not making sense how today 7 of my 9 fighters suddenly all need new clothes. Anybody else noticing this?

Mine are like that, but I also tend to replace lots of them at 1 time so I don't have to change a different fighters clothes every day.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Nutlord said:

True that could very well be it. Do you know whether clothes are like the training supplements where there's different tiers of quality? Bc I've noticed some are upwards of 300 while some are low as 30.

No, no quality difference.  That's more for specific designs.  Most of my fighters have basic black shorts and black shirts or stuff they got through sponsorships.  I usually get shirts and shorts in NYC for $15-$25 each.  I believe Fantasy Threads has plain black shirts and shorts for $15 each, so I'll buy in bulk there sometimes, or I think Brooklyn Threads has them at $25 where I buy them also.

• Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, Nutlord said:

Every item of clothing that is being worn loses 2 durability each night at midnight UTC -  the only exception to this is the white MMA TYCOON starter set which never loses durability.