CFC 85: Guerrero vs. Noriyuki II

Guerrero vs. Nori II  

59 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win......

• Guerrero by Decision
    • Guerrero by KO
    • Nori by Decision
    • Nori by KO

Personally I really enjoy Juice's background interviews and I wish more people put this level of interest in for their big fighters.

Edit- That being said, he lost me some cash on that fight...

Sting looks like he could be a great fighter one day and has started off his career nicely. If you want it you got it. I'm fine with that match

Id love that fight, lets see what Matt thinks =) be nice to test his skills against a former p4p #2 and a true elite talked about fighter

Personally I really enjoy Juice's background interviews and I wish more people put this level of interest in for their big fighters.

Edit- That being said, he lost me some cash on that fight...

So do I actually. I find Juice very entertaining and though I don't know the guy that well I have to say that I don't dislike him the way some people seem to. Though with that said I found the second question in that interview to be very very stupid.

"Reporter: Is this move a middleweight just a way to get back at Nori or are you really trying to make a positive impact in that division?"

What??? What kind of reporter would ask that? Are you moving to another division to get back into the one that you're moving away from? The reporter must be in Pedro's pocket to ask such a wimpy and pointless question. A good reporter would've made it a little tougher for Pedro "Are you moving weight class to get away from that monster? Have you ran out of option's at LHW now that the champ has soundly beaten you twice? Are you running scared?" that type of thing to which Pedro could've responded "Hell no".

"...are you really trying to make a positive impact...?" What does that even mean? If you look at the question it doesn't make a whole lot of sense to begin with and to make it worse it just seemed like the reporter was finding a way of asking "So are you good or are you good?". It was just such a cushy and easy interview for Pedro.

OK, Sorry. Rant over.

Why doesn't Pedro fight for the MW title if he wins 3 fights instead of going back to LHW for a title match?

Yea this is more likely, Middleweight is pretty deep in CFC too.

Lots of guys more experienced than Pedro too. It will most likely take more than 3. Reason I said thatis cause Matt Mac sent me a 3 fight deal.