CFC 85: Guerrero vs. Noriyuki II

Guerrero vs. Nori II  

59 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win......

• Guerrero by Decision
    • Guerrero by KO
    • Nori by Decision
    • Nori by KO

I put a bet on Nori but now I'm thinking that I went the wrong way. I think Pedro could take it.

WRONG. So after being dominated for a second time by Nori, what's next for Pedro?

Well, after all the smack talk I for one would like to see a Guerrero/Vovchanchyn fight. I actually don't know anything about Vovchanchyn so I'm not sure whether he deserves a shot a Pedro in the CFC or not but if you build it up through trash talk I will want to see it.

p.s. I mean no disrespect to Vovchanchyn, I'm sure he's just a splendid fighter, I just haven't seen that much of him.

p.s. I mean no disrespect to Vovchanchyn, I'm sure he's just a splendid fighter, I just haven't seen that much of him.

thats because the manager dont come on here every single fight trying to toot his own horn and posting polls for everything -- he just does his business and goes on his way

Wand V is a great fighter. A former CFC fighter and the champ of another really good Montreal org.

Right now Pedro has resigned with CFC as a middleweight. If your MW wants a shot at Pedro, send me a message and we'll try to sign someone up. ;)

Like i said when Pedro won the title everyone keeps beating everyone so there has been no dominant LHW since Sol's decline....would love to see Jin/Nori but unsure it would ever happen.

I'm sure Franky would want to know who is the best but who wants a guaranteed loss on their records :D

im sorry having to inform you that Mr. Noriyuki Nayoui has decided to officially retire from fighting ...

Pedro Guerrero. ^_^

3rd times the charm :)

Guerrero is about to start a win streak at MW my friend and if he does some damage in that division and maybe wins a few at LHW i think one more might happen :). If Nori were to win that one then I wouldn't fight him ever again.

Congrats by the way.

Yea he's middle, but hes still pretty newly created and hasnt faught any top guys, but if ur ok with it then id like to hear what Matt says, might be abit of a crap match hype wise but im not sure how all that stuff works.

Yea he's middle, but hes still pretty newly created and hasnt faught any top guys, but if ur ok with it then id like to hear what Matt says, might be abit of a crap match hype wise but im not sure how all that stuff works.

Sting looks like he could be a great fighter one day and has started off his career nicely. If you want it you got it. I'm fine with that match

I don't think it was necessary for Guerrero to lose a second time before moving down to MW. Let's hope he does even better there.

No it wasn't, but Shawn Mak and Meat Machine really messed things up.

Jesus was clear number one after smashing Hollywood, but I chose to remain at LHW for one more fight, and wanted Jesus for number one contender match. However, he had already accepted Meat Machine's challenge, so Guerrero got Nori a little prematurely. There were really no other contenders available. Meat Machine then goes and NCs the match that was supposed to make him worthy of a shot at Jesus. Now Jesus has to fight Mij.

I really wanted it to be Guerrero vs. Jesus II and win or lose Guerrero would go to MW. Oh well, he should be able to make a run at MW title.

Guerrero drops to Middleweight, but will he stay there??

Reporter: Pedro you lost to Nori for the 2nd time in 2 weeks and it's no surprise that you are dropping to your natural weight class of Middleweight.......

Guerrero: Yea, it's time to pick up the pieces......

Reporter: Is this move a middleweight just a way to get back at Nori or are you really trying to make a positive impact in that division?

Guerrero: Both, I want to become CFC's first dual champ. That is my new goal. By the time this new contract is up I should have the Middleweight Title. I think that will be enough to get another shot at Nori. If he isn't the champ I still want to fight him. If he beats me for a 3rd time I'l just have to accept that there is one man I can never beat.

Reporter: Any idea on your first opponent at Middleweight?

Guerrero: No, but I think it's safe to say that I can take anybody in this division. I'm going to enter CFC's middleweight division the same why I entered it's Light Heavyweight division.

Reporter: Well good luck on your newest challenge.

Guerrero: Thank you.