Save All Button

ive got dial up internet and this honestly just took a five minute operation from hell and turned it into about a glorious 30 second triumph. this is THE GREATEST MOMENT IN TYCOON HISTORY!!!!

now just waiting patiently one click at a time for the possessions page. then mmatycoon will get to see my real potential as a manager :smile_anim:

The possessions page one is up now too, unless that's what you're posting about... I couldn't quite tell if you were talking about the gym or the possessions :P

i was actually talking about the gym page and kinda wishing for the possessions page and i'll be damned if it isnt here : )

i honestly havent been as happy as i am right now in a long time. finally get to switch out my possessions without driving to local library to do it.

FREE AT LAST, GOOD GOD ALL MIGHTY, FREE AT LAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

now ofcourse you realize we all want for it to switch automatically away from using supps on sundays

and for it to automatically throw away old clothing when new clothing is available with out having to manually click on magic white tee and manually throw away the old clothing and then go back and click on the new clothing again.

would be nice if there was an ability to set minimum clothing quality in which it automatically resets to new clothing when its available. sure would be nice and would give a big boost to clothing companies.

but again thank you so much for this, especially for the possessions page. god this is a great moment