Oprichnik FC up and running

D

We're brand spankin' new and looking to get some young prospects in here so we can host an event as soon as possible.

I'll be the first to admit I've got a lot to learn, but I'll also assure you that I WILL be active, I'm not going anywhere, and I will be ridiculously responsive to my fighters' ideas and opinions.

The St. Pete market is still pretty wide open, so it's a great time and place to jump in.

Thanks in advance for your interest!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good market for you there. There's only really 1 other org as HCF isn't active by the looks of things.

I agree, boss. Thanks for the feedback.

Chow runs a good company, but after him -- there's really nobody else active.

Look me up, folks!

@ Crittle: Thanks for the plug, buddy. I appreciate your support.

@ dushira: Appreciate it. We're only about a half-dozen fighters away from being able to host our first event -- and we've only existed about 24 hours!

Tomorrow, the graphics will be in place, which ought to help a little too.

After a day and a half, we've got 16 fighters -- closing in on booking our first date quite rapidly.

We could still use some guys in the lighter weight classes, and we have no super-heavyweights yet.

Click on the link below and hop on board.

D's a stand up guy. Run, don't walk, and sign up a guy or two with him.

Appreciate the plug, Sammy.

I believe we're up to 19 fighters now, meaning it may be just hours before we book our inaugural event!

:thumbup:

OK, we're at about two dozen fighters, so it's time to start booking our first events!

If you want your new St Pete fighter to get in on the ground floor, get on some cards right away, and have a shot at our first-ever belts in a few events, now is the time to let me know.

We definitely need a super-heavyweight guy, if you've got one . . . .

Oprichnik FC's Onslaught is scheduled for next Saturday [eight days from now] at O'Malley's in St. Pete.

The card is still being assembled, so this is a great time to come on board and possibly sneak onto our very first card!

PM me your ID # or check it out with the link below.

This will be the top firm in St Pete!

With the first event just a click away, everyone needs to get their fighters prepared so I they don't get 'TAPPED OUT' too quick!lol

Lets get this ball rolling.

AnyBody with fighters in St Pete NEED to get signed up to Oprichnik FC as soon it will be an International leader!!!

@ Dushira: Thanks, man. I'm not going anywhere. I'm going to do this the right way, and build slowly without blowing through my loan money and walking away. Slow and steady wins the prize.

@ Tiger: Glad to have you aboard. I appreciate your support. I'm not going to let my fighters down.

Update on our first event, Onslaught, next Saturday in St Petes:

We've got about seven fights booked. Due to an unforseen hiccup with some of my new fighters fighting "quick fights" AFTER signing on with me, I may have a few slots open.

It looks right now like the first 145 and the first 265 [max weights] that respond will get on the card.

Hit me up, folks, I'm jonesin' to get underway!

Update on our first event, Onslaught, next Saturday in St Petes:

We've got about seven fights booked. Due to an unforseen hiccup with some of my new fighters fighting "quick fights" AFTER signing on with me, I may have a few slots open.

It looks right now like the first 145 and the first 265 [max weights] that respond will get on the card.

Hit me up, folks, I'm jonesin' to get underway!

You still need a 145er?

You still need a 145er?

It looks as though we might be set at 145 for this event. Nothing known for sure yet.

I have a heavyweight without a partner, but I'm not sure if he'll have the energy replenished for the fight in time.

I'll keep ya posted.

Thanks for the inquiry, dushira! As soon as I know, you'll know.

I've checked out the line up and let me tell you, it's got to be the best match ups I've seen, for an opening event, in the game so far.

Don't get too comfortable though people, cause when my guy gets ready he's gonna give a few lesson's on how it should be done.....! :showoff:

I've checked out the line up and let me tell you, it's got to be the best match ups I've seen, for an opening event, in the game so far.

Don't get too comfortable though people, cause when my guy gets ready he's gonna give a few lesson's on how it should be done.....! :showoff:

I love your enthusiasm, Tiger.

I'm very excited myself. We're one confirmation away from a 10-fight spectacular debut.

Already the wheels are turning on event #2, and we're up to about 40 fighters in just about one week's time!

Things are lookin' good in St Pete.

There's even some rampant speculation about a possible partnership deal brewing up. Stay tuned . . . .

ONSLAUGHT II

May 16TH

Wild Bob's -- St. Pete

Still booking matches. In less than a week, we're over 40 fighters and now have two events scheduled. You can still possibly make it on the card for Onslaught II if you get on board today.

I wanna be on Onslaught II!!!

Please?! :notworthy:

Which fighter?

@ dushira: Thanks, man. I'm busting ass to make Oprichnik the best it can be, and by extension, our fighters as well. I always welcome your input.

Yesterday, I had to delete my browsing history at work cuz I was spending WAY too much time here.

:rolleyes:

Which fighter?

@ dushira: Thanks, man. I'm busting ass to make Oprichnik the best it can be, and by extension, our fighters as well. I always welcome your input.

Yesterday, I had to delete my browsing history at work cuz I was spending WAY too much time here.

:rolleyes:

Robert Power (3263)

He is your top 145 fighter lol