Need a contract? Post contract requests here!

MMATycoon

Resurrection Fighting Alliance (3868)

based in Los Angeles is currently looking for fighters in 145, 155, 170, 185, 205, & 265. We are not currently looking for 135 or 265+.

Most of the talent have between o and 4 fights. We have a couple veterans but are willing to sign anyone that will make our roster better. Right now we have to events scheduled but are looking for a couple for fights to fill on the second event that is scheduled for August 17th. We are a new company on a budget so we cant offer like most companies but I'm looking for fighters wanting to grow with my company. If your interested shoot me a message with what you are wanting in your contract and I will send you a contract. THANKS

Carnage Fighting Championships (3868)

based in Los Angeles is currently looking for fighters in 145, 155, 170, 185, 205, & 265. We are not currently looking for 135 or 265+.

Most of the talent have between o and 4 fights. We have a couple veterans but are willing to sign anyone that will make our roster better. Right now we have to events scheduled. We are a new company on a budget so we cant offer like most companies but I'm looking for fighters wanting to grow with my company. If your interested shoot me a message with what you are wanting in your contract and I will send you a contract. THANKS

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/company/logo/1375933513oie_oie_animation.gif

Eternal Darkness Fighting Organization

A brand new 210k+ Restricted org based in St. Petersburg is looking for fighters. Message me with id's of any fighters who would be interested in joining!

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/company/thumbnail/1375934076oie_oxJYEC87XHOy.jpg

We have a new org in Tokyo, called Mishima Zaibatsu Fighting Temple! It's 200k ID based, we'll start off with Light Heavy Weight Division, and we'll have different weight classes soon. If you have a new Fighter in tokyo who needs a contract! PM me in game, and I'll give him a contract right away

RISE Championship is looking for fighters. 200+ ID Restriction in Las Vegas. If you are VIP, I could consider sign your fighter even if he is not in Las Vegas. Click here and send me a PM for a contract.

WarZone is an Amsterdam based fight org and is looking for active managers who have or are creating 220k+ ID fighters. We only offer fair fights and also understand that new fighters need time to train and a place to train. If your fighter is not ready to fight there is no pressure by us to get you to fight right away. We are running 3 events a week and have the fighters to sustain that pace. WarZone has 2 private gyms with elite coaches, decent class sizes and great sparring in Amsterdam for WarZone fighters only. We are looking to be the premier and dominant fight org in the game and are looking for the best managers and fighters. If you have a fighter that wants to sign with us or if you just have any questions send me a PM.

Eternal Darkness Fighting Organization, a brand new, 220k+ org based in St. Petersburg, is looking for fighters. Currently looking in all weight divisions. PM me in game for a contract and I'll send one asap.

"The Empire" Jon Clemson is currently looking for a contract. He currently has a record of 3-2. He is currently located in NY but will take a contract from anywhere. He last fought in Brooklyn Bum Fights. He fights at 170 but can go down to 155 if needed.

New org SFL based in Tokyo, looking for 145 to 265 message me and we can negotiate a contract, first 4 fighters to sign up in each division are put into a four man tournament to decide SFL's first champions so sign up ASAP.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/company/logo/1375933513oie_oie_animation.gif

Eternal Darkness Fighting Organization, a brand new, 215k+ org based in St. Petersburg, is looking for fighters. Currently looking in all weight divisions. Currently looking at St. Petersburg, Amsterdam and London based fighters but am willing to take fighters from anywhere if you are vip. PM me in game for a contract and I'll send one asap. Trying to find enough fighters to run our first 2 events!

http://www.mmatycoon...ic.php?oid=3892

I have a sparring partner that needs an org in europe. Preferably in Amsterdam. He has solid stats but is a FA pick-up specifically for spar training. Only wants to fight once every 5 to 6 weeks or so. I am an active manager, I can usually respond within a day or two. If interested PM me.

Chevy Nguyen 135lb