Need a contract? Post contract requests here!

MMATycoon

Listerman Fighting Circuit (LFC) is still looking for fighters willing to fight in Montreal! ID restricted at 210k+.

Send me your fighter's link, we can work out a contract for him and give him fair fights.

The organization is really active and fun to be in. A lot of things is going on, join us and you won't be disappointed!

http://mmatycoon.com/images/company_banners/1376597564dombanner.png

Dominance (195 K ID restriction) is looking for fighters. I decided to open up a lightweight division so especially looking fighters for that, but also looking for fighters in our other divisions.

Dominance is one of the fastest rising organisations in the game with great writeups and smack-talk forum. If you're interested in signing with us PM me.

Sin City FC (3933) is looking for fighters who want to join an up and coming ORG out of Las Vegas. We are looking for established fighters with good hype as well as newer ones. We will be running tournament style matchups meaning you must earn a title shot after 3 consecutive wins. We will hold a tournament to have the two finalist square off for the first title!!

Come join our team!

We offer fair contracts and as always if you feel you desrve more just let us know we will work with you!

Pm me in game if youd like a contract or more details.

LAMMA FC is looking for fighters in the los angeles area.

if interested please pm me so we can sort out the contracts and we can enter your fighters into our tournaments to crown champions

Sterling Slater http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=210683

Needs a contract in:

A 210K ID org in the 265lbs division and for 2 fights, will stay longer if he is actually good.

Freddie Haze http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=207083

Needs a contract in:

A 200K 0r 205K org in the 205lbs division for 3-4 fights.

Look forward to seein the offers.

I am looking for fighters that are willing to fight in London, for an upstart org called the World Fight League. Great pay, many fights and the chance to make a name yourself are just some of the benefits of signing with us.

If anybody Is interested in fighting for us, pm me in-game, my profile is: http://www.mmatycoon.com/managerprofilemanager.php?MgrID=82619

WarZone is looking for active managers with fighters with IDs over 220k. Fights are generally given out 3-4 weeks before the event and we offer two private gyms in Amsterdam for WarZone fighters only. We are not looking for casual players who are afraid to face competition. The fights we offer are fair and will not be one sided, so you will be expected to accept most offers. If you want to hand pick your fights to pad your record this is not the place for you. If you want to face the best competition for your ID bracket, respond quickly to fight requests and play regularly, send me a message with your fighters ID and I will send a contract out. I am also willing to pay relocation fees for the right managers/fighters.

Hi, im a new manager learning fast and have been doing a lot of reading, I have VIP and currently have 5 London based fighters who I wanna get into an organisation so I can fight them. Message me if anyone wants to sign them