Need a contract? Post contract requests here!

MMATycoon

Turbo Epicity (279212)

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14445975518977.gif

"Hello ladies. After some intense training I am currently looking for a place to start my career. The main problem is... My extreme fuck up of a manager decided to make me less than 800 spots away from the 280k ID mark. I mean seriously, what a tool than Ryan Epicity is... He even calls himself a King. Har har har!!!!

Anways... I am looking for a place where I can face competition that is going to be similar to my age and ID range. Unfortunately I see not 279k orgs and the next best thing is 270k orgs. Well, if you have fighters in my ID range and plenty of challenges to keep me content them please send me an offer because unless my manager fucks up my career and I am going to reach the top! Anyways,Turbo out! Self five!"

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=279212

This guy is just plain rude... Sign him at your own peril.

My newest aquisition, Slade "Deathstroke" Wilson (246472) with a record of 6-3-2 , currently located in Montreal, is looking for new fighting org to join, switching bases would be no problem!

Dissolution Fighting Championships is looking for fighters 135-280k and everything else 260k-270k, most important at the moment 155 fighters. Just click the logo below.