Need a contract? Post contract requests here!

MMATycoon

Four new talented fighters require a contract!! Future champions!!

Fernando "Double Trouble" Coelho (332730)

Fernando is based in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.Fernando is known as Double trouble due to the fearsome combinations that he is able to execute. His double jab is able to leave any fighter confused and out of place, leaving them open for a finish. Fernando would like to let everyone know that, although he is new to the fighting scene, it does not mean he is inexperienced, and he will prove it to everyone if he is given the chance.

Makaresh "Ghandi´s Cousin" Ghandi (332731)

Makaresh is another great prospect. His nickname came from a joke that his friends made on him, due to his last name being Gandhi. He is also quite popular on the internet due to his name and his Gandhi-like appearance. Makaresh had this to say, ¨An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind. So give me an opportunity in your organization, and I'll be the only person with vision... Shout out to my cousin Gandhi!!¨ Gandhi is also aware that his name is not exactly the name of Gandhi, however, he doesn't care. Ghandi Forever!

Herbaciarzs "Bomber" Kwalinokazichowak (332732)

Herbaciarzs is a straight up monster. Known as Bomber, he will destroy any opponent that comes like a bomb.

Babacar Ziwawe (332733)

Babacar is another future champion. The Senegalese is looking for a chance to display his amazing prowess.