Need a contract? Post contract requests here!

MMATycoon

If you click need contract usually Mr Biro is very diligent and will contact you. Unless his org is full or something.

Not high enough PVP or they would already be here :P

Also, I only do that on the 1st of every month, because it takes like 2 hours to send contracts too all of those fighters. It's worth it in the long haul though!

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

Have a 23 year old mma fighter named Trevor Lahey. He is 1-3-1 with a bad record due to myself booking a qfc fight by accident while he was recovering and the draw was a win for him that clearly said a win for him but somehow the judges saw it a draw. So I'd like to think of him as 2-2. Anyways he can put on good fights for an upcoming organization. Looking to fight asap for any mma organization. Thanks.

Buster McDiggle has seemed to find his groove lately over at Madness, and appreciates the opportunity there to work on his game and get things in gear. He's getting up there in years, so he thinks he'd like to see what he can do with the remaining rounds he's got in him. Any good opportunities out there?

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=305481