Need a contract? Post contract requests here!

MMATycoon

I'm new to MMA Tycoon and am starting up a gym of miscreants and prospects. Some of the older members of the gym want to jump right in and get some fights. Would appreciate competitive fights, but a few guys just wanna bang, bro. For cash, of course. I don't promise to know what I'm doing, but I bring in fighters with personalities and goals and firmly believe in the PR side of the MMA game.

https://www.mmatycoon.com/managerprofilemanager.php?MgrID=134636

15w13.jpg

Ivan "Ødelæggelsens Gud" Wong (363490)

Greetings, managers. The above fighter will now fight under the one fight per contract basis.

1) Urgently need a fighter on short notice to fill a card? I got you cover. In fact, I actually prefer to fight on short notice. (This game progresses slow af)

2) It will be cheap and affordable as I only request for a 1000/1000 contract without signing bonus. Do remember that I only sign a one fight contract.

3) Would fight people that are around 25 years old with similar ID range.

4) Please message me my opponent before offering contract.

Available weightclass: 135 lbs and 145 lbs

• Upvote 1

http://mmatycoon.com/images/company/logo/1595095388zQaOEBn.gif

Greetings, Louie here on behalf of Stoner Fight League where we have assembled one of the most experienced, active and motivated group of managers who will stop at nothing to build SFL into a 340K powerhouse.

At Stoner Fight League we are all about the cool swag such as fair fights, lucrative FOTN awards, trophies and especially our smacktalk thread where we are always active, insightful and full of excellence! If your 340K fighter is in need of a contract, or has been stuck idle and you wish to get him going again we are there to get him back into the cage!!

If interested in discussing further feel free to get in contact with either Karter or myself and we can discuss in more detail.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1