Need a contract? Post contract requests here!

MMATycoon

Rio Rising Stars FC is always looking to recruit new blood.. Experienced as inexperienced. Contracts for 3 fights with 30 day inactivity will be $1000/$1000/$1000 to inexperienced fighters, while experienced fighters will get a better paycheck that will be deciced on your record .. Events are held every other week, sometimes every week so there's plenty chance to fight :) Contact me for a contract, I'll hook you up.. Can't wait too see YOU fighting inside the cage, trying to prove that you ARE the BEST! Rio Rising Stars FC - The future champions proving ground!

Hi! One of my fighters, Marco Centofanti, needs a contract. Here are some infos:

- Record: 5-3

- He fought for Extreme Fighting Championship in Hilo

- He's 22 years old

- He's being trained well: I don't need him to earn money.

-Trophies:

>3 fight win streak

>5 wins

Please consider that EVERYTIME he fought he was the underdog! He has a good potential, but I'd like to see him taking part to more balanced fights than the ones he fought in the past, and possibly against same aged fighters.

I will consider offers from any location, also not from Hilo (in that case a siging bonus which helps paying the travel costs would be appreciated!).

Thank you very much! :mf_popcorn1:

Bellum Fighting Championship is looking for fighters everywhere around the world. We are based in Los Angeles but will be doing events in Las Vegas and Los Angeles. We promise that we care for our fighters and will receive fair fights. We are accepting any fighters from any weight class. We are trying to let inexperience guys get a chance to shine. Pm Me for Contract

Bellum Fighting Championship is looking for fighters everywhere around the world. We are based in Los Angeles but will be doing events in Las Vegas and Los Angeles. We promise that we care for our fighters and will receive fair fights. We are accepting any fighters from any weight class. We are trying to stay away from big hype fighter and let inexperience guys get a chance but will take eveyone. Pm Me for Contract

Links

Manager ID: 50049

Fight Org Page: http://mmatycoon.com...ic.php?oid=2855

Manager Page: http://mmatycoon.com...php?MgrID=50049

The Ultimate Proving Grounds is now rank 2 in New York! We're planning on going higher. Looking for top level skilled fighters to join our 155, 170,185, 205 and 265 divisions. If you want to test yourselves against skilled opponents and make a name for yourself, check us out!

http://www.mmatycoon.com/orgpublic.php?oid=2060