Need a contract? Post contract requests here!

MMATycoon

I just bought London Mixed Martial Arts (LMMA) # 4162. We're doing an 8-man (plus 1 alternative bout) 145lb tournament with the quarter final card getting underway on May 11.

If you have an up and coming 145er in London (or willing to travel over to fight) you're more than welcome to msg Ilich Hunt (96821) to ask for a contract.

Also looking to expand the 185 and 265 divisions so feel free to msg me if you have a London fighter in those divisions too!

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/company/logo/1398208518EVILHILOlogoSassanowhite.png

Evil Hilo: Hosility (235k)

Hey everyone, Evil Hilo is still actively seeking any and all fighters that meet the 235k ID restriction, we are especially searching for the following divisions but will accept fighters in ALL divisions

265+

If you have any fighters that meet this criteria and are looking for some fights, this is the place you want to be, all of our divisions have competitive fighters with all different types of skills which makes it easy for us to setup a fight for you.

Our contract terms are always negotiable and we will ALWAYS do our best to provide you with your needs and give you fair fights.

If you have have questions or are interested in a contract, contact Calvin Hobbes

I just bought London Mixed Martial Arts (LMMA) # 4162. We're doing an 8-man (plus 1 alternative bout) 145lb tournament with the quarter final card getting underway on May 11.

If you have an up and coming 145er in London (or willing to travel over to fight) you're more than welcome to msg Ilich Hunt (96821) to ask for a contract.

Also looking to expand the 185 and 265 divisions so feel free to msg me if you have a London fighter in those divisions too!

any age/id restrictions on this offer? I got a guy at 145 but depends on level of competition

any age/id restrictions on this offer? I got a guy at 145 but depends on level of competition

Hi mate, there are no restrictions but the guys I've got are more in the earlier levels of development. I'm looking to sign fighters regardless of the tourney, though as I aim to hold regular shows and make LMMA a solid org for up-and-comers and veterans who've got their second wind.

(191411) needs a contract around NY(LA, Vegas, Montreal, NY, London, Amsterdam, Helsinki)

135 or 145 div are fine

max 2 fight deal

Still looking for 245k+ 18 year old middle weights and lhw for the newer manager only

Also just for the experienced managers 246k+ id 18 year olds to fight in the open weight class

So if u fit either of these categories and have a suitable guy hit me up

Org is based in tokyo and currently ranked no1 in city and no7 world wide

Half of my roster is looking for contracts. All are 18-19 year olds looking to start their careers.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/managerprofilemanager.php?MgrID=87103

I dish out contracts for an org in vegas specifically for teenagers but your guys are in new york. If you would like i can send the contracts but the travel fee cant be covered. Are you okay with that?