Need a contract? Post contract requests here!

MMATycoon

If anyone has any KT fighters they can message me!

We are hosting the following divisions:
145lbs: 240K+ RESTRICTED!
155lbs: OPEN ID
170lbs: 230K+ RESTRICTED!
185lbs: 240K+ RESTRICTED!
205lbs: 230K+ RESTRICTED!
265lbs: OPEN ID!
265lbs+: 210K+ RESTRICTED!

• Upvote 1

Impact MMA opens Academy Division. - a new division for new fighters to fight new fighters.

Impact MMA will be opening an Academy Division to find the best young talent in the Tycoon world and let newly created fighters fight against newly created fighters. The division will be an open weight division for 18 year olds only, once fighters reach 19yrs of age they will move to the regular weight classes in the org. All fights will be matched by hype giving all fighters an equal chance to showcase their skills and pick up some wins, ensuring the newest of all fighters will fight only the newest fighters. The Academy Division will still be eligible for of the night awards and bonuses that are offered in the main stream org.

This should not only give talented fighters a place to shine and test their skills against similar aged and ranked fighters but should also provide a place for all new fighters to get the fairest matches available.

Please get in touch at Impact MMA - (235k+ ID) for further information or if you would like a contract. (no project fighters sorry)

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/company/logo/1405193313Zt52Xws.png

Dynamo FC is an organisation based in London.

We are only focusing on Lighter Weight MMA fighters (135, 145, 155lbs), and Openweight Kickboxing fighters.

The Lighter weight MMA divisions are 250k ID restricted :)

The Openweight KT division is 230k ID restricted :)

Looking for new fighters, PM Harry Sugar to join :)

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/company_banners/1384458551l5g6.png

Dominance in New York is looking to sign fighters. Currently a top 10 organization in the game, and the number one restricted organization is to looking to fill it's divisions. We will pay well, and you will join an org that is currently hosting the ass whooping of the century when Jon Hess will murder Dustin Douglas.

Dominance pays fighters well, and you will get as much training time as you need.

You can pm me or James Listerman if you're interested in signing a fighter with Dominance.

• Upvote 1

Looking to give some of my fighters contracts, all 249k ID's so ideally looking fair enough fights as opposed to major money.

Be happy with 1-2 fight contract to see where they are at.

Based in NYC but can travel as needed should the right org come in - take a look at the fighters from my manager page

http://www.mmatycoon.com/managerprofilemanager.php?MgrID=98984

Needs contracts for these I'll fight anywhere if the pay is great :)

Juan "10" Messe (254843)

Arwin "Gravity" Dwaynson (254844)

Gavin "G-Bomb" Green (254901)

Mma "Vip" Tourney Boss (255558) he is a new guy so just enough for flights =)

We are on the way with Championship Tournaments for all Weight Categories!!!

We have still few empty slots, which can be filled by new fighters. 185, 205, 265+/205+ will be hopefully 16 man tournaments, 155 only small one for start.

We are still Recruiting!

155 - ID:248k+ ; up to 19yo

185, 205, 265+ - ID:250k+ ; up to 18yo

Future Fighting Manager and Owner,

Petro Sohitto

I have two fighters that need contracts.. Some reason it won't let me copy and paste them

172758 Diego Diaz 155lbs p4p 2927

131137 John Thompson 205lbs p4p 2833

Not really worried about money or where the org is located.

Just want fair fights and an org that does previews and reviews

3 fight deals is a must

I have my manager profile linked

I have two new 205ers who are in need for contracts. MC Hall, fighting out of London, is 1-0-0, and Somal Lee, fighting out of Tokyo, is 0-0-0, but is currently scheduled to participate in the TWGC. Both fighters are willing to change base if necessary. I'd like each to be in an org where they'd fight other newcomers until they build more skill.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/company/logo/1383642563Logo.jpg

We're running low on KT fighters at the moment, that's why I would like to sign your kickboxing fighter to our org!

Xtreme K1 Combat is one of the best ID Restricted KT orgs in this game. We offer great machups, great opponents and a chance to become known worldwide!

We are hosting the following divisions:
145lbs: 240K+ RESTRICTED!
155lbs: OPEN ID
170lbs: 230K+ RESTRICTED!
185lbs: 240K+ RESTRICTED!
205lbs: 230K+ RESTRICTED!
265lbs: OPEN ID!
265lbs+: 210K+ RESTRICTED!

If you want to join or if you have any questions please contact MR. Worldwide (88385) in game. Thank you :)